Tsk Tsk

Started by Briar, August 15, 2009, 12:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

-punches Ungatt-  you needed that  o.-

Ungatt Trunn II

PAIN IS ONLY WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY! PUNCH ME AGAIN BUT THIS TIME MAKE SURE I FEEL IT?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zara_rose_wolf

so if i kill you it means your strong? wow... and OK. -punches and leavies dark black eye-

Ungatt Trunn II

STOP DOING DRUGS, MY BODY HAS NOT EVEN FELT THESE LITTLE POKES YOU CALL PUNCHES. I AM PERFECTLY UNHARMED UNLIKE YOUR PHYCOLOGICAL BALANCE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zara_rose_wolf

ok a few things.
1.) im pyco? you been yelling for the past hour.
2.) if im pyco, then your nutjob
3.) yell at me one more time and i`ll sure u regret meeting me, when i send you crying home.

Ungatt Trunn II

OHHH I'M SO SCARED! HAVE AT ME YOU COMMIE COWARD!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

1141 posts...the most in a very very long time.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Ungatt shut up you're mentally unstable
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

your mom is mentally unstable.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on August 16, 2009, 10:11:17 PM
ok a few things.
1.) im pyco? you been yelling for the past hour.
2.) if im pyco, then your nutjob
3.) yell at me one more time and i`ll sure u regret meeting me, when i send you crying home.

Okay, Um... Zara? Ungatt Trunn is a maniac. Dont listen to him. And yelling at him doesnt make him any better sp ignore that guy.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Zara, ignore it. I know what you're capable of. XD

I had a dream about RedwallWarlords... There was a farm that the HQ was at, and I was sitting in a tree and it was storming. O_O

It was very, very wierd.

Zara_rose_wolf

>:\ -grab annoying kid- YOU WANNA REPEATS ABOUT FEMALES! -rips his skull out and plays bowling with it- >:\

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Zara_rose_wolf

DONT YOU FRICKIN EVER!!! INSULT MEH!!!!!!!!!!

Krowdon

Happy.... Rainbow...... Ninjas
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works