Night Wolf

YOUR LAZYNESS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

MANDATE STATES THAT LAZINESS IS ACCAPTABLE IF IN THE NAME OF SPAM
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

LAZINESS IS UNACCEPTABLE. PERIOD

Ungatt Trunn II

SAYS YOU, THE ONE WHO QUIT WHEN FACED WITH THE CHALLENGE OF PIPPIN AND FIRETOOTH
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

IF YOU REMEMBER CORRECTLY I DIDNT ACTUALLY QUIT!!!! BUT INFACT DEFEATED THEM SINGLE HANDEDLY!

Ungatt Trunn II

OH PLEASE YOU WERE JUST GOING ALONG WITH WHAT HAPPENED, YOU HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY WOULD PUT YOU IN A POSITION OF POWER
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DOING!!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 15, 2009, 08:55:45 PM
SAYS YOU, THE ONE WHO QUIT WHEN FACED WITH THE CHALLENGE OF PIPPIN AND FIRETOOTH

What? Do tell
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

CAPS LOCK IS PAINFUL FOR MY BRAIN TO BEHOLD.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on August 16, 2009, 01:40:44 AM

What? Do tell
YOU MISSED ALOT WHILE YOU WERE GONE

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Briar on August 16, 2009, 01:40:44 AM

What? Do tell

Here's the full story.

So, Firetooth and his recently returning friend pippin decide that they are going to try to take down RSL. They throw all sorts of crap in our face, but for the most part we held out. Then one day Wofly just decided to give up and gave his position to me. So I was like "wat" and so I decided that when you returned I would make you leader because I knew no one would follow me. But of course these spinless hippies we call RSL members all gave in and joined up with Firetooth (Wolfy being the first) So I held out for as long as I could, fighting about 4-5 people all by myself. In the end it turns out the only loyal spammers were me, Krowdon, and Grimm. I tried to hold negotiations, but their conditions were terrible. So I removed myself from RSL and was going to create a loyalist group when Wolfy pulled some last minute crap that put everything back in place. With that Firetooth and Pippin gave up and we recreated the whole government of RSL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Hmmm.....interesting....and a little disappointing.  I thought you were all stronger than that!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I never really gave up!!!!!