night wolf in a costume

Started by Daryn, August 13, 2009, 01:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Gah not what I meant to say sorry my miind is on other things

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

That picture is kinda scary.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Very strange and im not in the least bit upset that you violated the treaty

Krowdon

oh. Sorry. I just felt like I had to post that. Forgive me please Wolfy-kun!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR AVVIE!!!

Is there a full-size somewhere?!?!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Sabriel

Yes, I found it! YAY! *saves to harddisk* *worships*

USUALLY.

Krowdon

*blinks* Okaaaaaaay.......

*backs out of room*

Sabriel

LOL

But really, it's the best dragon I've seen. And I'm all into dragons (dragon books, dragon movies, etc.).

USUALLY.

Krowdon

I really like Dragons too. Dragons and werewolves and Dinosaurs and Anime and Shapeshifters and Dungeons and Weapons are all really cool stuffs.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:09:53 PM
LOL

But really, it's the best dragon I've seen. And I'm all into dragons (dragon books, dragon movies, etc.).
EVER READ ERAGON? OR ELDEST OR BRISINGR?  Oh and I know find you 10X cooler :D
Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 04:02:34 PM
ANd all is for given

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 23, 2009, 04:13:25 PM
Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:09:53 PM
LOL

EVER READ ERAGON? OR ELDEST OR BRISINGR?  Oh and I know find you 10X cooler :D
Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 04:02:34 PM
ANd all is for given

I read Eragon 4 times, Eldest twice and Brisingr once.

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 23, 2009, 04:13:25 PM
EVER READ ERAGON? OR ELDEST OR BRISINGR?  Oh and I know find you 10X cooler :D

I think I already mentioned somewher I liked dragons.

I didn't read Eragon. I wanted to, but everyone told me it sucked. It was popular, but it sucked (kinda like Twilight). So I gave up. I read Hobbit, LOL :D and Smaug :D

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Twilight Does not Suck! I liked that Series. And The Hobbit was Awesome. I also read The Fellowship of the Ring and got half way through The Two Towers.

You know, I never seen the third LOTR movie.