night wolf in a costume

Started by Daryn, August 13, 2009, 01:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:20:56 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on August 23, 2009, 04:13:25 PM
EVER READ ERAGON? OR ELDEST OR BRISINGR?  Oh and I know find you 10X cooler :D

I think I already mentioned somewher I liked dragons.

I didn't read Eragon. I wanted to, but everyone told me it sucked. It was popular, but it sucked (kinda like Twilight). So I gave up. I read Hobbit, LOL :D and Smaug :D
*gasps* sucked? SUCKED? what kind of drugs were they on that was an amazing book eldest is even better. then Brisngr sucked :(

Krowdon

Yeah. Brisingr was just OK.  Needed less Dwarf Crap and more Action! Cant wait for the 4th one! ^__^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 04:23:04 PM
Twilight Does not Suck! I liked that Series. And The Hobbit was Awesome. I also read The Fellowship of the Ring and got half way through The Two Towers.

You know, I never seen the third LOTR movie.

LOTR movies were boring if you ask me. Loved the first one. Fell asleep during the second one.

And as for books... you just found out my favourite trilogy :D Read them, like, 100 times. I have both the English version and translated, Bosnian version.

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 23, 2009, 04:23:55 PM
*gasps* sucked? SUCKED? what kind of drugs were they on that was an amazing book eldest is even better. then Brisngr sucked :(

Dunno. Never read it.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

well then read them!  Eragon was so awesome, i read it 4 times!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 04:24:41 PM
Yeah. Brisingr was just OK.  Needed less Dwarf Crap and more Action! Cant wait for the 4th one! ^__^
I KNOW I fell asleep so many times it was rediculous.

The only parts I like were the first battle with murtague (sp?) and the Unfeeling soldiers and the end battle even though gladr and Oromis Die :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Krowdon

The unfeeling soldiers were weird.

Sabriel

LOL@Mortague

Morgue xD

OK, added Eragon and Eldest to my "To read" list.
(Yes, I have lists.)

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 04:31:59 PM
The unfeeling soldiers were weird.
They were awesome....oh and the battle were galbatorixes men have crossbows and Roran takes out like a bajillion and a half men

Krowdon

Im hungry.

Roran.... I dont like him.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:33:12 PM
LOL@Mortague

Morgue xD

(Yes, I have lists.)
You probably should read Brisingr as well because theres gonna be a fourth book that should be AMAZING and some kinda important(but Boring) stuff happens in it

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on August 23, 2009, 04:33:12 PM
LOL@Mortague

Morgue xD

(Yes, I have lists.)

*cough* CITY OF BONES *cough cough* MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES *cough*

*dies* O_O

Krowdon

Which reminds me, You still has mai City Of Bones book Takara.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 23, 2009, 06:10:04 PM
You probably should read Brisingr as well because theres gonna be a fourth book that should be AMAZING and some kinda important(but Boring) stuff happens in it

I doubt I'll find a single book. Such books aren't found in libraries.

USUALLY.

Night Wolf