night wolf in a costume

Started by Daryn, August 13, 2009, 01:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

yes. And then Wolfy has to wear a Bunny Girl outfit.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

And Firegoose must dress as a goose.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

A goose and a bunny... Strange.

Krowdon

Takara

I would like to say that I wonder what sort of children they'll have, but I honestly don't because that would be just WRONG. O_O

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on August 23, 2009, 09:32:55 AM
I would like to say that I wonder what sort of children they'll have, but I honestly don't because that would be just WRONG. O_O
Bunny geese-duh

Ungatt Trunn II

I WANT AND ANIMAL ADDED TO MY NAME RIGHT NOW!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Yes a donkey would be good. On an Unrelated note takara all the duck giffs in your sig and as your avi is getting rediculous it takes me literally at least 5minutes to make a one word post. Please remove them.

Krowdon

Takara

There's only two gifs... And they're the same thing.

Night Wolf

Its just your avi thats doing it the ones in your sig are fine. I dont know why my slow butt computer has a problem with that one but it does can you please change it to something thats not a gif.

Takara

But I like it... Hum... Was my old InuYasha one too much, too? The one where he blinks every couple of seconds?