night wolf in a costume

Started by Daryn, August 13, 2009, 01:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

my left butt cheek you could! We are the best mercs on the game! In fact, we may be the ONLY mercs on the game!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I could still take you on. Plus I got Firegoose on my side :P

Ungatt Trunn II

that's not a very good boast. You see the thing you do is make it funny while subtly insulting your opponent. Nothing like "Oh well I got noobkingcommiepansy on my side" or "Yea well I am awesome no matter what everything you say is stupid"
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Four complete noobs killed you I think me and the goose could take you and red fang on

Ungatt Trunn II

They got me at a bad time. YOU KNOW THAT! NOOB!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X :-X :o :P :-\ :-* :'( :'( :'( :-X :-[ ::) :o >:( :-X >:D ::) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :) :( ???
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Plus I am in much better condition right now. When they killed me I had just switched from indly to leader so I sold all my troops, and guess what, a bunch of anti-landgrab psychos were waiting for me!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Well I could easily switch back to wolf and murder you into the ground >:D.
And we werent a bunch of anti-landgrab psychos!!!! But I was waiting for the right time to take you down  :D

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn (#6)
Turns (?)   199 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   0 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #11
Workers (?)   45,412
Acres (?)   23,604
Cash (?)   $4,623,038,058
Food (?)   796,761,457
Loyalty (?)   2,102,725
Networth (?)   $208,109,084
Location (?)   Northlands
Race (?)   Rat
Health (?)   3%
Tax Rate (?)   35%
Rats (?)   0
Weasels (?)   0
Stoats (?)   281
Skiffs (?)   29,710,017
Leaders (?)   4,939

Or just attack you with rats  :P

Neobaron

I hereby declare RWL to be a furry free zone.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Alazar is Back

Ya know ungatt trunn just let me know ingame if they give you trouble. They cant touch our clan.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Alazar when I was a noob I pwnz0red you...kind of lol

I don't know what this war talk is about but yeah I could probably pwn you and your clan on my own Ungatt unless you learnt some kind of decent leader strat.

But anyway, coconuts
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

This is getting to serious! I WAS KIDDING YOU NOOBS!

Also, I really don't care who knows my stats. I can easily change it to something completely different, and only 1 person that I know of wants me dead right now (a record)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

*Starts Waving around a leek* AHHH!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works