The Sins of Complacency

Started by Neobaron, August 12, 2009, 12:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Greetings warlords of reg.

I come to you today in distress, as it would seem that there is a new breed of despot on the horizon for us all.

BlackAdders has commited itself to ensuring that no warlord or clan comes to supreme power by making war on its neighbors, or keeping down the majority.

Unfortunately, the old alliances are dead since the blades exist no longer. And though our list of allies and contributing parties is nothing to scoff at, it still distresses me that complacency has become to prevalent as to allow individuals to make runs for power without a fight. Used to, individuals and groups who made war for war's sake were put in their place by the BA and others as the situation developed, but as it stands, I truly lack the confidence to say that this would be the case today. Not for lack of skill, resources, or sheer numbers, but for laziness and inattentiveness. You all stand on the verge of a great fall with little hope for salvation as the great warlords of the past have long since left us all to our own devices. You - we - are alone. And we must stand together to keep the peace that we love, enjoy, and quite frankly, need.

So, allies, friends, and non-combatants, I urge you to do your part for maintaining peace on reg, so that we may all see prosperity without fear of annhilation or what can best be described as slavery to the privledged and cowardly sneaks who would gain at your expense for the purpose of keeping you down without your knowledge.

Rise up citizens of RWL, a new threat is fast approaching, and the old alliances no longer stand to fight for you.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Obliterator

So........
What was this even about?
If it was about BA their not that good so i dont see what you have to be worried about.
But on that note i really dont get why people like genevieve are trying to get defences up in all troop types.
It kinda gets anoying and only wastes my troops and theirs.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Genevieve

Neobaron

I would advise you to mind your arrogance.

We've overcome more difficult challenges in the past.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo, allies, friends, and non-combatants, I urge you to do your part for maintaining peace on reg, so that we may all see prosperity without fear of annhilation or what can best be described as slavery to the privledged and cowardly sneaks who would gain at your expense for the purpose of keeping you down without your knowledge.

I'm kind of with Spaceman... who or what are you talking about? As for despots... I'll take my chances, and if someone tries a land lock, I'll help take him down. No point in getting all in a tizzy before anything happens.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Theres a difference between me and space.  :P
Im oblit and he's space.

Gen. Volkov

Really? Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

TheSpaceman

To be compared with oblit, knowing him in real life, i don't know wether to take that as a compliment or be offended.  :P

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 13, 2009, 05:30:53 AM
QuoteSo, allies, friends, and non-combatants, I urge you to do your part for maintaining peace on reg, so that we may all see prosperity without fear of annhilation or what can best be described as slavery to the privledged and cowardly sneaks who would gain at your expense for the purpose of keeping you down without your knowledge.

I'm kind of with Spaceman... who or what are you talking about? As for despots... I'll take my chances, and if someone tries a land lock, I'll help take him down. No point in getting all in a tizzy before anything happens.

And i guess i agree with, well, myself i guess.  Whats all the hubub about cos i don't see a problem
Look up!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteTo be compared with oblit, knowing him in real life, i don't know wether to take that as a compliment or be offended.

I was mostly joking, you have better grammar than Oblit does.

QuoteFor shame.

*Blows raspberry*

The Obliterator

*cries in corner*  :(
Lol dont i know it,
my Grammar does gEt a bit bad, sometimes.

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Genevieve on August 13, 2009, 01:10:32 AM
:D I like annoying people.

lolz too bad you're not as annoying as i am or they would've quit the game

Gorak

I guess everyone's gotta be good at something ::)
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.