Meep

Started by Krowdon, August 12, 2009, 10:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

I am awesome. YOUR argument is invalid.

Krowdon

I has a Krowbar. your argument is invalid.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

I am Takara. Your argument is invalid.

Krowdon

my backpack is magical. your argument is invalid.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

My backpack and everything in it is awesome. Your argument is invalid.

Krowdon

I own three inuYasha books. your argument is Invalid.

Briar

I am Briar. Thus you are both invalid
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

I AM ALMIGHTY NIGHT WOLF (IN A THONG) YOUR ALL INVALID  :P

Krowdon

Im gonna start calling you 'Wolfy-kun' to annoy you.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

yes. -Kun is tacked on to the end of a boys name in Manga (cos' its nice) so I will start calling you Wolfy - Kun cause you hate Anime.

Unless you would perfer Wolfy-Chan

Night Wolf

What does the chan stand for

Krowdon

-Kun: End of boys names to express familiarity.

-Chan: used to express endearment mostly towards girls. Also used for little boys, pets and among lovers. Also gives a sense of Childish cuteness.

Night Wolf

Call me Kun then....