GARFIELD!

Started by Sabriel, August 11, 2009, 02:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

um... Lets see, you got a job, you won the lottery, college accepted you, your 8 headed Basement mom is getting married... um.... *outta ideas*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

um... You finally got a girlfreind?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Well since you came so close. I found out that some one Ive had a crush on for forever, and Ive asked out once(and got denied) likes me  :)

Krowdon

YAY!!!!! Good For you!!!  That makes me happy. :)

Takara

Hooray for Night Wolf! Now he won't have to grow up old and alone in some dude's car eating Taco Bell for the rest of his life! Hooray!

XP

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on August 23, 2009, 07:18:02 PM
Hooray for Night Wolf! Now he won't have to grow up old and alone in some dude's car eating Taco Bell for the rest of his life! Hooray!

XP
I honestly Loled when I read this  :D

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

WOAH. Night Wolf actually Loled at me! You must be reeeaaally happy...

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on August 24, 2009, 04:21:54 PM
WOAH. Night Wolf actually Loled at me! You must be reeeaaally happy...
Yeah indeed I was

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Wait... Was? What do you mean "indeed I /was/?" You're not unhappy, are you?

Sabriel

by the looks of it, he is :(
Something bad with the girl?

USUALLY.