Awesomeness!

Started by Takara, August 11, 2009, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

By viewing this board, you have automatically succumbed to my awesomeness. ^^

Takara

Well, seeing as you not only viewed this board but POSTED ON IT, you have already succumbed to my overall incredibly awesome greatness that automatically pwns bunny girls like you. ^^ Ahahaha!

Sabriel

NIGHTWOLF IS PWNED AGAIN

*chicken dance*

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

What are you guys talking about I havent even posted in here yet. Have you both come off hinges or what?

Takara

Because you deleted your message, this makes you a coward. And this is what I do to cowards:

Sabriel

*Night Wolf can't endure being pwned and deletes all his posts because he fails*

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 01:59:20 PM
*Night Wolf can't endure being pwned and deletes all his posts because he fails*

Precisely.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

Yo cheese done slid of you cracker. I did no such thing

Takara

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 11, 2009, 02:35:40 PM
Yo cheese done slid of you cracker. I did no such thing

GANGSTA YO.

Night Wolf

Yeah im about the farthest thing from a gangster  :D

Takara

I am awesome. That is all you need to know.

Night Wolf

And im even more awesome than you thats all you need to know

Sabriel

Well, after all, bunnies are easily scared, aren't they? So it's normal that Bunny Girl deleted all her posts out of cowardice.

USUALLY.