Awesomeness!

Started by Takara, August 11, 2009, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Briar

hehe, I love a good war
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

I'm your favorite Night Wolf? How sweet. XP

*hands Wolfy-kun soap* You may want to wash your mouth out with this.

Krowdon

Takara

That was for Wolfy-kun... He just called me his favorite. I think he needs that the most.  :D *grabs new soap*

Night Wolf

Takara

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Sabriel

Where did you find that BLT avi?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Look up "dancing anime girl" or just "dancing anime" on either photobucket or google. On photobucket, it automatically shows how they move, but on google you gotta click on them, so I'd look on photobucket. ^^