Awesomeness!

Started by Takara, August 11, 2009, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

The difference is that they're from different families. Frogs are from family Ranidae, and toads are from family Bufonidae. However, the line of distinction between these two is blurred and you can refer to either one as toad/frog.

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 06, 2009, 04:09:01 PM
Is it possibly that frogs have smooth skin and toads do not?

Yes, that's one of the differences! However, as I said, the line is blurred, so you DO have some toads with slimy skin, or frogs with warthy skin. Some species legitimately fall into both categories.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

Really Ive never seen a slimmy skinned toad. :-\

There are several more differeces but I cant think of any right now :(

Takara

I also saw a monster toad. It was huuuuge!

Briar

I saw a toad in Idaho...it would pee on you if you held it
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Takara

Briar

Takara

Ow. Is the eyeball charging again?

Briar

Takara

Poor eyeball. So overworked. ;_;

Briar

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works