Valhall

Started by Firetooth, August 11, 2009, 11:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Zara_rose_wolf

Zara_rose_wolf

.____________________. love nobody o.-

Takara

pancakes

love nobody???? GREAT ANOTHER FRICKIN STUPIS EMO GIRL, GET A LIFE!

Takara

. . . Pancakes... Zara... You sound alike . . .

Night Wolf

So is pancakes, Zara?

Takara

No... I don't know... ;_;

Zara_rose_wolf

o.- u call ruin the fun of a altro- egosnness >.<

Krowdon

I think Pancakes is Zara.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

MY FICKIN GOD YES! MY GOD I DONE ADMITTED TO THAT JUESUS CRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............................ i need a muffin.

Takara

I know. You just said I was ruining your fun so I was pretending I didn't know. Remember? :D

I was just watching TV, and a show called "Chaotic" came up, and these monsters were talking about something. Then one of them says, "...One of the most important items lies behind that door..." And then he said something that sounded like "the Coffee Cup", and everyone started gasping dramatically. It was a Koffekah or something, but I swear it sounded like Coffee Cup!!! ;_;

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?