Guess Who's back?

Started by Krowdon, August 10, 2009, 08:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

:D :D :D :D

This week is going by far too slow

Sabriel

It's going far too fast for me! Next week's school!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Aww, that stinks. But if you still want to know it...

http://manga.animea.net/browse.html

Sabriel

Aren't you going to school too?

USUALLY.

Takara

Already am. I get to have a big cookie when I get home, so it doesn't really matter to me anyway. Besides, I was running out of things to do anyway. I still visit you guys though, don't I? Maybe not at 10 am anymore, but still. ^^

Sabriel

I'd like I had that attitude... I wouldn't fear school so much except it so tires me out. And I really mean, tires me out. Last classes are a pain.

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 26, 2009, 03:41:41 PM
It's going far too fast for me! Next week's school!
Oh boo hoo I wish I could go back to school. BUT SATURDAY NEEDS TO GET HERE ALREADY!!!

Sabriel

Eh, you and your private life...

USUALLY.

Takara

Lawls. Well, I don't mind the school day because...

1.) I get a cookie or something afterward, just something sweet to look forward to.
2.) I like my teachers.
3.) I like most of my classes.
4.) I honestly don't mind most /classwork/, it's just homework that bugs me.
5.) I look forward to always having something to do (most times) and hanging out with everyone.

Although, as the school year drags on, I bet I'll become more pessimistic again. I like to start of with an optimistic attitude, though, so that school won't bug the heck out of me for a while. ^^

Sabriel

Yeah, all those points stand. School bugs me physically. It's really horrible when you have migrena nad must concentrate on the class.

USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

Briar

HI KROWDON!!

And ungatt...your German needs work.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf