Guess Who's back?

Started by Krowdon, August 10, 2009, 08:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on August 23, 2009, 09:05:40 AM
Tell 'em all you want. Because if I know it's not true, it won't really affect me. ^^

And besides, I can always put a banner that says "KROWDON WANTS TO BE MRS. KIRYU WHEN SHE GROWS UP" in my signature and close off my photobucket account so you can't get rid of it.  >:D

I'm evil.

how Dare you say such Lies about me!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Your tree is starting to fill up again. :P

What happened to Grimm Daryn and Trunn?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

*cough cough* Zero *cough*

::)

Krowdon

No! Do I say you love InuYasha cause He's your Favorite Character? NO! So stop with the Kiryu-kun thing.

Night Wolf

JUST TEASE HER ABOUT EERO!!!

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 08:10:20 PM
No! Do I say you love InuYasha cause He's your Favorite Character? NO! So stop with the Kiryu-kun thing.

I'm soooorry... Now /I/ have the right to pick on her about this stuff 'cause /I'm/ one of her best friends (A BEST FRIEND WHO JUST GOT HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE AS A BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT ON DVD!!!), and even then I'm not really at liberty to tease her about it.

Besides, she wants Zero to go with /Yuuki/, not herself. And if not Yuuki, Yuuki's friend Yori. XD

Krowdon

Zara_rose_wolf

AND I LIKE MANGOS AND MANGAS O.o

Takara

I found a whole site for reading manga that is way more accurate, I think. I'm reading Ranma there. ^^

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

TELLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sabriel

Since when are you interested in manga sites? *blinks*

Btw... I hate manga. Actually, I hate strips generally, unless they're in colour. Then you can actually *see* what's happening.

USUALLY.

Night Wolf