Guess Who's back?

Started by Krowdon, August 10, 2009, 08:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

ME!!!

I had an Awesome vacation. Except for the part where i had to sit in the car for 14 hours today but oh well.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

WELCOME BACK DON'T FORGET TO BUY MEMORABLE SOUVENIR! ALSO TAKE THE SRAUAT FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

SRAUAT? Wuss that? *Too tired to go back and read whole topic*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

SPAMMERS REPUBLICAN ARMY UNIVERSAL APTITUDE TEST!!!! NEED ONE MORE PERSON TO TAKE IT FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES THANK YOU.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I took that test. Whats mai Score? Did i pass? *hopeful*

Ungatt Trunn II

Mein Gott! Ich gebe Ihnen das einfachste von Anträgen, der Weiterentwicklung unserer Ursache weiter zu helfen, und Sie müssen sie mit Ihrem verdammten senile abschweifenden ruinieren! Ich kann nicht an einen Grund ehrlich denken, damit Sie bestehen! Ist es, zum alles zu hindern, das ich versuche? Meine Forschung scheint, aber ein Spiel zu Ihnen zu sein! Verrückt gemachte anime Frau! Beginnen Sie jetzt rüber an Schritt einer und TUN Sie IHN RICHTIG!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Can you translate? I cant get it to load on my computer. Google translate I mean.

Ungatt Trunn II

ICH HABE NICHT ZEIT FÜR SIE! GEISTESKRANKE FRAU!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

QuoteVerrückt gemachte anime Frau!
That translates to: Crazy Homemade Anime Woman! Lol.

And I did do the test and I didnt mess it up cause you made it. I didnt like yer answers so I made mai own. and watch what you say ungatt! *Washes his mouth out with soap* you Crazy! nice words!

Ungatt Trunn II

Meine Arbeit... war es vergeblich? WARUM!?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Can you speak english? Please? If you do, I shall re take the test. Tomorrow. Im logging off now.

Ungatt Trunn II

FINE DO IT RIGHT THOUGH DANG
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Eeeek Krowdons Back!!!! Run for the hills!!!!

Firetooth

*beats ungatts head to pulp with a chair* DIE CAPTAILIST SCUM!!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Could you two stop for a moment?
Hello, Krowdon!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.