LOL

Started by Firetooth, August 07, 2009, 12:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

That kid has problems. O_O

I like the reply video.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 07, 2009, 02:09:15 PM

I like the reply video.

That kid really had problems - with lawyers and hospital. Everyone wanted to cure him of his rage, while poor kid defended himself that he was just acting.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

I didn't hear the whole video because I was wondering why he'd post something like that. He should have known he'd be attacked for it.

It's sad, but still funny, because he kind of looked like someone I knew...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 05:45:40 AM
Quote from: Takara on August 07, 2009, 02:09:15 PM

I like the reply video.

That kid really had problems - with lawyers and hospital. Everyone wanted to cure him of his rage, while poor kid defended himself that he was just acting.
:o :o
Now lets beat ungatt to death
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

He made me take a test.

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on August 11, 2009, 10:07:29 AM
He made me take a test.
Exactly.
Btw, RSL finally died-my tactic was:
Do nothing and the hype will die down.
AND IT WORKED, OH IT WORKED MARVELOUSLY! THE ONLY THING LEFT IS SRA, LITTLE MORE THAN A TERRORIST GROUP.
VICTORY.

-
meep

Night Wolf

RSL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firetooth

Night Wolf

We shall never die!!!

Sabriel

Wait. Shouldn't Firegoo-er, Firetooth and Night Wolf be in the same league?

Firegoo...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Me and Firegoose in the same league?

Firetooth

Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 10:53:57 AM
Wait. Shouldn't Firegoo-er, Firetooth and Night Wolf be in the same league?

Firegoo...
I luv wolfy and he luvs me. We're getting married