Look How Pretty!

Started by Takara, August 06, 2009, 05:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

XD, I just found an InuYasha comic where Sesshomaru says "It's time to die, Hanyou!" and InuYasha starts crying and Miroku is all like, "It's okay, he's just jealous..." And then in the background, Kagome is talking to Kikyo asking if InuYasha was always this annoying, and she says, "Why do you think I killed him in the first place?"

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Kikyo is made out of clay.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

We weren't talking to you. ^^

Briar

I know....I was more referring to the endless anime.  I understand that you all really like it, but putting it on every topic is like me going around and putting 7 on every topic, except EVERY DAY. 

So you can understand the annoyance.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Takara

I understand... But it's not up to me. I posted my opinion on your "negotiation" board. ^^

Zara_rose_wolf

._. i like anime but like.. alil too much

Takara

I know... Well, apparently there was a ban Krowdon was trying to get rid of, and I was just posting my anime cuz she was. What ban WAS that!?

And anime is cool.

Briar

the ban was on no anime...period.

Krowdon retaliated by posting anime EVERYWHERE

Takara

Briar

Zara_rose_wolf

.____. anime fun im just not obsessed.

Night Wolf