Look How Pretty!

Started by Takara, August 06, 2009, 05:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

My banner is the right size again!

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

You know, you should have put Bunny girl Mikuru in that so they know what your refering too. Bunny Mikuru.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

you changed your banner. Nice.

I want a banner. You make that on Photobucket?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Nope. Photoshop. And a little of Photobucket. Want me to make you one? CALL ME!

Krowdon

Can you call? Please? I always call you. *frown*

Takara

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

P-Chan is better cause he runs across the bottom of mai siggie.

Takara

Nope. I am awesome. Therefore, mine pwns.

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

Takara

But you're not denying it.