Look How Pretty!

Started by Takara, August 06, 2009, 05:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

My friend has an obsession with this guy in Vampire Knight (his name is Aidou), and when I say OBSESSED, I mean I opened up OneManga Vampire Knight to show her one of the chapters, and Aidou was in the top corner of the screen, so she just about ripped the laptop out of my hands and started making out with the screen. O_o It was scary.

So, I took the picture while she was watching Total Drama Action (don't ask), and had a bit of "fun" with it on photobucket. She was so mad...

Sabriel

Aidou? My mom's name is Aida :D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

That's pretty. =P

My friend wore a clown nose today so she could still be with Aidou. Because he originally had a clown nose in the picture. =P

This is what he actually looks like:

Takara

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 05:30:06 PM

You should take  Night W0lfs pic and put those bunny ears on him.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Didn't she take those ears from Night Wolf in first place?

USUALLY.

Takara

Nope. It's a sticker. ^^

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 05:35:35 AM
Didn't she take those ears from Night Wolf in fist place?

Well, Night Wolf has so many different outfits,its ok if he's missing one pair.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on August 11, 2009, 10:13:47 AM
Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 05:35:35 AM
Didn't she take those ears from Night Wolf in fist place?

Well, Night Wolf has so many different outfits,its ok if he's missing one pair.
:D

Night Wolf

Hardy har har you guys are soooooooooo funny  ::)

*pullls out a Krowbar* whos first