Encounter with a Black Rider

Started by Ereptor, March 21, 2003, 01:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

He has said all forms of the word "Coward" on these forums 12 times.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Deathclaw

Do you have a life? Seriously. Counting how many times I've said a word...

Ereptor, I think it was desertion, because I took part in their decision. All were threatened, as you did to Legions of Legends. The six that left were the six I threatened, they deserted you and your failing cause. Don't deny it, what is done is done. They are gone, and you soon will be.

Also, it has been more than one day since you wanted me dead. So, yes, if they actually were loyal to you I'd be dead by now.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

hahahahahahah.  did you dream that one up all by yourself deathclaw?  ok two can play at propoganda and lies.  How many people are going to be swayed by your lies.  your what rank 215 now?  sorry you'll soon be dead.  and you'll come back hiding under another rock waiting to jump out with another pack of lies.  this war will be fought against you until you are dead.  then i will listen to you no more.   the only reason i reply to these is to give you the "idea" your actually fighting a war.  when you die and are defeated by me and my nazgul then i will have no more of your slimey false stories.  and neither will mossflower have to decide who is telling the truth.  for you shall be dead and it shall be over.    
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

I decided to start over is why I am 215th. I am not the only one in this cause. You will die for your ceaseless lying. "Your" Nazgul do all your fighting for you.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

hahahaha.  try to return.  you will get no pleasure in your return.  i have a couple names for your new horde.  pm me if you want them.  kids read this forum so i shouldn't really say them on here.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

3 nazgul left, and 450 is down to rank 110 thanks to me and Winter Warrior, and a few others. Just within a few minutes he had gone to rank 110 from rank 60. When I could no longer attack him, I had a member of the free people of mossflower attack him. A member who was 20 ranks below him. Your Nazgul are dieing.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Darkness

The Nazgul cannot be killed. You may strike us down only to find that we arise once again. For we shall spread darkness across the lands of Mossflower so that none shall be safe. Already our numbers grow and it is only a matter of time before you all bow before the great EYE. For the wishes of Ereptor will be carried out by our hands.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

~>John<~

The wishes of Ereptor suck. LoL. The time of the Naz is over. Ereptor stands alone in his stronghold, with 1 faithful supporter,  #30, otherwise known as Saruman. And even as we speak the Ents march against Orthanc, bringing it to its doom. And so, Ereptor, you stand alone, and the question remains, what will you do.

[Used LOTR talk the whole time]
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Darkness

The one thing that everyone fails to realize is that this is not the movies and I will ensure that darkness prevails across the land. The Nazgul will ensure it.

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

~>John<~

check again, Darkness. Kilk is striking your leader, breaking easily. it is 4 versus everyone in the game save 1
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Darkness

Kilk is putting up a futile effort but he has no chance in victory. In a days time he will feel the pain of retribution by the Emperors hand or by the Nazgul. We may be only 4 and 1 but how much sweeter is the victory knowing that so many people can do nothing to stop you.

RazorClaw

John, I don't think that LOL and "sucks" were used in LOTR.  

Fenix

Through the perils of dusk, and confusions of dawn, I shall arrive, freeing the enslaved peoples of Mossflower!
Kilk shall be rewarded for his intolerance!!

RazorClaw

You mean the peoples of Mossflower.