Encounter with a Black Rider

Started by Ereptor, March 21, 2003, 01:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Find the one they call Deathclaw.  Bring him to the Black Gates of Mordor....dead or alive.

They were once men, great kings of men.  Then Sauron the Deceiver gave to them Nine Rings of Power.  Blinded by their greed they took them without question, one by one falling to darkness.  And now they are slaves to his will.  They are the Nazg?l, Ringwraiths, neither living nor dead.  At all times they feel the presence of the Ring, drawn to the power of the One...
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

All those who are part of the Free vermin of middle earth shall perish one by one.  Hexans II is saught after by these Riders in Black.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Trident

Black Rider and I were friends...he just broke the friendship though.

~>John<~

Quote from: EreptorAll those who are part of the Free vermin of middle earth shall perish one by one.  Hexans II is saught after by these Riders in Black.
oooo sacry they are all like what, 14 ranks below me, besides their strongest
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Deathclaw

Ereptor, when will you learn that we aren't as cowardly as you?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

General Austin

QUIET, fellow members.You are as proud as dwarves. Ereptor may be evil, but he is not stupid. His minions are much more powerful than you estimate them to be. Destroy them, and then you can gloat. For now, keep your mouth shut about how cowardly he is, as we cannot even form a clan because he may destroy us.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Ummm.... may I note that this is not LOTR, and that, Aus, your sig says that your goal is to end the reign of men, and yet your avatar has an army of men and elves. I might be able to make a difference in this battle if I were back in the top 20.

General Austin

It was a quote about the Uruk-hai from Gandalf.

Ereptor

sorry aus, most people don't want to go along with the story line.  ehh.  oh well.  i guess they will be my next targets.  those who post in these topics should stick to the main idea.  instead of tearing it down.  well they can post all they want.  i will hit them in the game.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

OKay. PLease respond to the people who talked about the original post. I'd like to hear your answer.

Dead Eye

[/QUOTE]All those who are part of the Free vermin of middle earth shall perish one by one. Hexans II is saught after by these Riders in Black.

I am part of the Free Vermin, as is about at least 300 others. Do you plan on hitting us all?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

Actually, he's only going to kill the people who are making a difference to him and his servants.

RazorClaw

Oh, so you guys basically set this up. Well, I can be a low-ranked Human Warrior! Who's mission is to......ummmm.....try to get high enough to participate!

Deathclaw

Why is it I was targeted and not killed? Your Riders in Black are abandoning ship... 3 left, tsk, tsk.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

sigh.  at least deathclaw gives me something to reply to.  heh gota be optimistic.  
ok.
#1.  do you expect to be killed in one day?
#2.  3 left? ?no there were not nine.....yet.  I told them to delete the members of NAZ without lotr names.  only black rider, the shadow, ect, i accepted.
#3.  i should be keeping a record of how many times you say "coward."  can anyone count for me?  i give anyone 10 million, except deathclaw to tell me how many times on this forum that he has said that word.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*