NO HE CAME BACK

Started by Firetooth, August 06, 2009, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Firetooth, Takara, Wolf Snare, Sabriel and 1 Guest are viewing this board.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

My escape pod landed in alaska :-\
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

That sure doesn't LOOK like Alaska... O_O

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 02:57:25 PM
That sure doesn't LOOK like Alaska... O_O
Put it this way-Global warming has become ALOT worse

Takara

Pssssh, I don't believe in global warming. =3

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 02:59:30 PM
Pssssh, I don't believe in global warming. =3
Let me guess-you also don't believe the moon landing is true?

Takara

No, I do. And I also believe the Holocaust happened too. But Global Warming is a myth, I think.

Okay, have you seen what SCIENTISTS have to say about Global Warming? Have you noticed how whenever Al Gore goes to speak, it's always one of the coldest days in that place EVER? And since our recordings of history only go back for so long, how do we know how long this has really been going on? Weather changes are natural, and this isn't any more extreme. I do believe we should recycle and take care of our planet, but do I believe everything is MELTING? No.

^^

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 03:04:31 PM
No, I do. And I also believe the Holocaust happened too. But Global Warming is a myth, I think.

Okay, have you seen what SCIENTISTS have to say about Global Warming? Have you noticed how whenever Al Gore goes to speak, it's always one of the coldest days in that place EVER? And since our recordings of history only go back for so long, how do we know how long this has really been going on? Weather changes are natural, and this isn't any more extreme. I do believe we should recycle and take care of our planet, but do I believe everything is MELTING? No.

^^
I could get some long arguement about WHY it is TRUE, but I doubt you'd change your mind :P

Takara

I might. Lay it on me. I like to hear other peoples' opinions on it. =)

Firetooth

Too tired right now, I might link you something if you're bothered enough

Takara

Meh. Whatever. =3

WHO WANTS SUSHI!?!?!

Firetooth

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Takara

NOBODY!?!?! OKAY!!!!

I LIKE SQUIRRELS!!!

Firetooth

Takara

I was once watching Johnny Test, and Johnny went in a locker that his sisters made that teleported them to another land with like, a hippo army and a two-headed witch that was once the land of the talking squirrel people, so he had to save them by taking his bottle of Red Gush (a sports drink) and pouring it in the fountain of life but it turned out his sisters was the two-headed witch and they stopped him and then it turned out they were actually in a virtual reality thingy that they made. O_o