NO HE CAME BACK

Started by Firetooth, August 06, 2009, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Пойдите умирают в отверстии

Where id Wolfy go?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

QuoteOkay, have you seen what SCIENTISTS have to say about Global Warming?

yeah, 99% of them say that it is real. lol. I work in academia, and I would be hard pressed to find someone who denies that it exists that also has a degree in anything science-related.

Look at it this way: Even if it is false, it is proven that pollution does damage to our environment and ourselves. The solution to global warming is to clean up the environment, which is beneficial even if global warming doesn't exist. So what possible reason could there be for not acting on it, besides sheer stubborn denial.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Takara

XD

Okay, well, maybe most scientists do say it's real. But the ones that I see say it isn't. I dunno. Someone did a study on it in Hawaii, I think, and said it was all a joke. That's the one that sticks out in my mind.

And yeah, we should keep our planet from being so polluted. But what I think is ridiculous is how scientists think that by getting enough money, they can REVERSE THE EARTH'S ROTATION and get rid of Global Warming. And how much they're charging for fields of cows because the gas they give off if "dangerous". Puh-lease. -_-

Shadow

QuoteREVERSE THE EARTH'S ROTATION
wha? What crank said they would have to reverse earth's rotation? That has absolutely nothing to do with global warming.

And cows give off enough methane to be big contributors to greenhouse gases. Just not as much as people.

QuoteSomeone did a study on it in Hawaii, I think, and said it was all a joke.
1) He's an idiot 2) see 1) and 3) Again, the solution is something we should do anyway, so who cares what this fool says anyway?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on August 06, 2009, 03:21:14 PM

Where id Wolfy go?
Went to take my driving test(the written one) to get my driving permit. Rediculously easy. Only missed one question  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

FRIKEN MIRACLE YOU DID SOMETHING WITHOUT MY HELP!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Hardy har har. But to be honest any Idiot could have passed that test.

Takara

I once drove a boat. O_o

I agree that whether it exists or not we should still take care of the planet, okay. Well, someone said to reverse the earth's rotation or something like that, because my mom was ticked all week. O_O

But, whatever, I won't argue the subject. I'll only get a headache. XD

Shadow

Lol. The earth's rotation has nothing to do with global warming, don't worry.

Well that's not entirely true, I shoud say that the earth's rotation has nothing to do with the solution to global warming.

Takara

Tell that to the people my mom read about. O_o

Shadow

I think it's more likely that your mom misunderstood what was being said.

Takara

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 06, 2009, 09:15:39 PM

Where id Wolfy go?
Went to take my driving test(the written one) to get my driving permit. Rediculously easy. Only missed one question  :D

:D nice work Wolfy
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on August 07, 2009, 09:49:49 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on August 06, 2009, 09:15:39 PM

Where id Wolfy go?

:D nice work Wolfy
Why thank you. And One month from yesterday I can get my actual Drivers licence. :)

Takara

I'm blow-drying my hair while answering posts! =D