DIE MAZZURBAF

Started by Firetooth, August 06, 2009, 01:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

The ghost of a bot that now haunts these forums, repeating the same action for all eternity...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on August 13, 2009, 02:59:24 PM
Oh, I've already seen it. OK, that means it's a time for the new one:

Thats Great. Wolfy, we need more pics of you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

(Krowdon thinks Night Wolf is hot.)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I do not. That is a very funny pic though. Then, once we collect enuff pics of Wolfy the Bunny Girl, we can make a website for all the world to see him for what he really is. A bunny Girl.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Krowdon on August 13, 2009, 09:22:15 PM
I do not. That is a very funny pic though. Then, once we collect enuff pics of Wolfy the Bunny Girl, we can make a website for all the world to see him for what he really is. A bunny Girl.

Indeed a rabbit female he is! It shall be the social movement of the century! The basis of which the New World Order is built! ALL HAIL NIGHT WOLF! LORD AND MASTER OF RABBIT FEMALES! SUBMIT OR DIE! Merchandise of all kinds will be sold at stores across the world! Huge banners will be on all government building! This is a major turn in today's social norms! Let us not forget who started it! NWO! NWO! NWO! NWO! OWN!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

BOW BEFORE THE BUNNY GIRL WITH A THONG ON  :P

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 13, 2009, 09:49:32 PM
BOW BEFORE THE BUNNY GIRL WITH A THONG ON  :P

Thats going in my siggie.

Night Wolf

I see its already there :D

Krowdon

yes. im looking for a new icon.

Night Wolf

Im honestly suprised its not the one bunny girl takara made

Krowdon

i know. I might put that later. Dunno.

Night Wolf

OR you could not put it there

Krowdon

Night Wolf