DIE MAZZURBAF

Started by Firetooth, August 06, 2009, 01:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

User     Time     Action
Online firetooth@hotmail.co.uk
Firetooth    11:56:02 AM    Viewing the board index of Redwall: Warlords.
Mazzurbaf    11:55:36 AM    Posting a new poll in News / Updates.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

Wolf Snare, Mazzurbaf... Is there anyone else I should know about?

Sabriel

I'd like to know that as well :D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Sure, I bring awareness to the Mazzurbaf threat, but Firetooth tries to act like HE found it out~.~

This calls for immediate socio redirection of the social norm time-influx of the human mind in which directs us of opinions, actions, and such.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Why would anyone put a bot to post a new poll in News/Updates?

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

The Lady Shael

I already banned him, I'm not sure how he can still be on this forum....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Night Wolf

Hes been banned and he still gets on?

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. ^^

Sabriel

Quote from: Firetooth on August 09, 2009, 03:31:07 AMProxy?

Proxy doesn't matter here. His account has been banned, so even if he changed his IP, he couldn't do anything with his "Mazzurbaf" account. Proxy would help him to make a new account, though.

USUALLY.