night wolfs mother

Started by Firetooth, August 06, 2009, 01:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Yuppers, that's the one! ^^

"If I can't be beautiful, I don't see any reason to live anymore..."

"What's going on!?"

"He's summoning the spirits of darkness. I saw him do this before when a girl dumped him."

XD

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Some people say I look like black-haired Howl. But my hair isn't black and I'm not a guy and my hair doesn't defy gravity half the time.

Although I wish it would. ><

Sabriel

No you don't. My hairdoes defy gravity and it's no fun at all.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Maybe we should switch hair. DX

Krowdon

Sabriel, you are a cool person.

Quote"He's summoning the spirits of darkness. I saw him do this before when a girl dumped him."
<3 that quote.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Isn't she? ^^

That quote is DA BOMB. I watched that part of the movie on YouTube, and you should've seen the posts. I was expecting them, really, but most people only commented on how to towel fell off of Howl when they were going up the stairs or which hair color they preferred for him. Here's what I gathered:

Orange: More exotic.
Black: Suits him well.
Blonde: No thank you.

I dunno. I didn't like the orange all too much, and blonde Howl was cool. But black hair isn't so bad. XD

And on the first part of the movie, that first video, most people commented on the tightness of Howl's pants and how, when they were younger, they had a crush on him. -_-

Sometimes the posts are more amusing than the actual video. O_O

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara link=topic=10885.msg192318#msg192318 date=1249995836
Sometimes the posts are more amusing than the actual video. O_O
/quote]

I was watching VK and people were all like, talking about how much they love Zero and stuff. OOOH!!!! I found someoness prediction for the end of Vampire knight. I love it. I need to post that....
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Let me guess: Something that involves Kaname getting pwned and Yuuki and Zero living together happily ever after?

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on August 11, 2009, 01:34:06 PM
Let me guess: Something that involves Kaname getting pwned and Yuuki and Zero living together happily ever after?

I will find it later and post it.  Its so awesome. ^___^

And it does involve getting Kaname-Sama pwned.

Takara

Krowdon

Krowdon