Confusion Contest

Started by Takara, August 05, 2009, 07:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

The aim of the game is to explain to me the subject in a way that will really get me re-thinking and maybe give me a valid point that I can't fully protest against. It's gonna be a bit hard from the start and get harder. So here we go.

Okay, let's discuss time travel.

I, for one, don't think it will make any difference if you go back in time. Because I doubt you'll effect anything. Anything that happens now was probably just already set in stone and only NOW is what you'll be able to visit anyway. How can I prove it?

Memories! Because I have memories, but since they feel like distant blurs and they aren't happening now, did my memories ever actually exist? Is now the only time there is? But how could that be if I'm typing this now and then we look back at it later. Wouldn't that technically be a memory?

So before you understand time travel, you must understand time itself. But what is time? Look back at the memories. How would you explain that?

So is time just a series of events that happen no matter what and you can't control it? So how would going back in time ever effect anything? Would you be able to? Like I said, I don't know for sure what time even IS.

So can anyone explain Time Travel to me so that I can't find a valid error? First one to do it wins and I'll start Round Two. O_O

Ungatt Trunn II

UTE is proud to present, THE TIME TRAVELER 2000! Time paradox aside, you will be able to go back in time and change ANYTHING!!

How does this work, you ask? It's simple! We simply bend the fabric of spacetime to make a wormhole to a time of your choosing, and send you back!

in 1956 we brought you "To the future"
in 1957 we brought you "how to survive a direct shot to the face"
now, in 1958 we present to you the one, the only Time Traveler 2000.

Only $200,000 per person!
WARNING, THIS CONTRAPTION HAS NOT BEEN TESTED. USE WITH EXTREME CAUTION!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Ungatt Trunn II

STOP ENTERING KEYWORDS!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

KEYWORDS!?!?!

OKAY THEN!!! FINE!!! >=(

I have to give someone else a chance first before I pick anyone. So just wait. -_- Geesh.

Ungatt Trunn II

OKAY IN THE MEAN time answer these questions. The SRAUAT (Spammers Republican Army Universal Aptitude Test)

1. You enter a high priority building and discover refugees. You have a mission to complete, but your gut says save them. Do you:

A. Abort mission and save the civvies.
B. Go on with your mission.
C. Have the refugees tag along.
D. Call in HQ and tell them the current SITREP.

2. Your team commander just decorated the walls with his brains. What do you do?

A. Take command.
B. Go AWOL.
C. Wait for reinforcements.
D. SCREW ORDERS, TIME FOR WAR! OORAH!

3. You are sent to scout the lands. You come across an enemy convoy that is currently at rest. What do you do?

A. Radio in HQ.
B. Go around the convoy.
C. Plant mines around the encampment at night.
D. Get a sniper rifle, and have some fun.

4. Bombs are falling all around, and you have just been conscripted to medic work. Several soldiers need your help. What do you do?

A. Go to a safe area and wait out the bombing.
B. Risk your life for your comrades.
C. Order a garrison of Anti missile troopers to get to work, so you can to.
D. AWOL.

5. What job would you prefer?

A. Commander.
B. Medic.
C. MP.
D. Grunt.

6. You return home, only to be confronted by some ungrateful hippies. What course of action do you take?

A. Punch them, hard.
B. Ignore them.
C. Try to educate them about the truths of war.
D. GO INSANE WITH A BAT!!!

7. Nerve gas! WHAT DO YOU DO?

A. Grab the nearest NBC mask and wait.
B. Gather who you can and take them to a safe area.
C. Nerve gas is weak.
D. Panic.

8. Somehow, you get taken prisoner. They are interrogating you. They may start torture soon...

A. Tell the what they ask.
B. Spit in their commie faces.
C. Try to escape.
D. Lie.

9. Male or Female?

A. Male.
B. Female.
C. Alien.
D. Other.

How effective is this test?

A. Good.
B. Okay.
C. Needs work.
D. Awful.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I already answered these darn questions

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

YOUR GUNNA CARE WHEN I STICK MY BOOT SO FAR UP YER BUTT YOU COUGH BOOT POLISH!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

THAT WOULD BE VERY UNPLEASANT!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay, I confess. I stole that from something. It's still funny.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Where did you steal it from?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf