Started by Firetooth, August 04, 2009, 12:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

This is directed to SABRIEL:

I watched Howl's Moving Castle again last night. It's so awesome!

I wanna see that Princess Mononoke thingy, and I watched a bit of it on youtube... It was really good! And I remember watching Kiki's Delivery Service when I was younger... I /think/ that was by Hayao Miyazaki (sp?), and it was my favorite movie. ^^

Have you seen Spirited Away? Was it good?

. . .

FIRETOOTH AND UNGATT AND WOLFY, NO COMMENT PLEASE!!! Let's agree to disagree on animes and mangas, okay? =( Just ignore this and keep posting whatever it is you were posting. =)

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 08:28:03 AM

I wanna see that Princess Mononoke thingy, and I watched a bit of it on youtube... It was really good! And I remember watching Kiki's Delivery Service when I was younger... I /think/ that was by Hayao Miyazaki (sp?), and it was my favorite movie. ^^

. . .

FIRETOOTH AND UNGATT AND WOLFY, NO COMMENT PLEASE!!! Let's agree to disagree on animes and mangas, okay? =( Just ignore this and keep posting whatever it is you were posting. =)
[insert anti-magna/anime comment here if needed]
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

Thanks, Firetooth. Glad you can read. -_-

OH WELL! TIME TO PUNISH!!!

HOWL AND SOPHIE!!! =D

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 08:32:36 AM

HOWL AND SOPHIE!!! =D
I'm good at reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

Quote from: Firetooth on August 08, 2009, 08:33:14 AM
Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 08:32:36 AM

HOWL AND SOPHIE!!! =D
I'm good at reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet you are. -_-

Sabriel

Sadly, no. Actually, I haven't watched/read that much of anime/manga, because there's no manga in my country to buy (which sucks), and there are a few anime on the TV (can you believe it? I live in lost land.). But I saw Howl's Castle on TV and became hooked. First anime movie I've ever watched was Princess Mononoke, it was awesome. You should see my family - whenever someone shouts: "Japanese thingy on TV!" everybody runs to watch it :D Right now I watch Bleach on Internet, and that's all. I'd watch much more if it hadn't been for my suck-sucky monthly limit.
Yeah, I need to move and soon :D
(Did you watch Naruto/One Piece/Vampire Knight?)
P.S. DIGIMONS LOL

P.P.S. OMG PICTURE ROCKS!! *saves it on hard-disk*

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on August 08, 2009, 08:41:05 AM

Sadly, no. Actually, I haven't watched/read that much of anime/manga, because there's no manga in my country to buy (which sucks), and there are a few anime on the TV (can you believe it? I live in lost land.). But I saw Howl's Castle on TV and became hooked. First anime movie I've ever watched was Princess Mononoke, it was awesome. You should see my family - whenever someone shouts: "Japanese thingy on TV!" everybody runs to watch it :D Right now I watch Bleach on Internet, and that's all. I'd watch much more if it hadn't been for my suck-sucky monthly limit.
Yeah, I need to move and soon :D
(Did you watch Naruto/One Piece/Vampire Knight?)
P.S. DIGIMONS LOL

P.P.S. OMG PICTURE ROCKS!! *saves it on hard-disk*

Yes, I watch Vampire Knight and I've seen bits and pieces of Naruto. In the morning I watch Cartoon Network, but most of the stuff isn't satisfying. =(

Did you hear that they're starting InuYasha again!? *squee!*

Sabriel

Meh. On which channel? I bet I don't have that one. Or will it be available for download?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Um... I dunno yet. It's recent news to me. Wasn't it once on Cartoon Network?

Sabriel

WHAT?! OH NOEZ I MISSED IT *CRIES*
It's surely not on CN NOW - as my sister watches it 18 hours a day :P

USUALLY.

Takara

Wow, it's kinda like my sister. "OMG IS TEEN TITANS ON!? PLEASE TELL ME IT IS-- OMIGOSH!!! IT'S POKEMON!!! POKEMON, TAKARA!!! POKEMON!!! BARRY MIGHT BE ON!!! OMG!!!"

O_o

Sabriel

But you know what's the saddest? They don't even have any new stuff. It's all old episodes all over again, and she's still hooked.

USUALLY.

Takara

Ohhhh yeah. We watch Galactic Battles now, 'cause I like the character Barry. In my game, he was my rival and my favorite character 'cause he was funny. He does a funny dance in Pokemon Platinum. O.O

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara