Started by Firetooth, August 04, 2009, 12:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

ALIENS!

Anyhoo. My cats love to be put in laundry baskets and carried around the house. I don't know why, but they do.

Sabriel

Whenever we look for my cat, she hides in washing machine.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

My cat used to, but then I got scared he'd suffocate.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Mine is so fat, I don't even have words to describe him with.

Takara

Lo sentimos... pero la página web que buscas ya no está disponible en Tripod (o puedes haber escrito mal la URL).

Serás remitido automáticamente a Lycos Tripod España en 5 segundos.

!!!

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

How can you dislike cats!? I love my obsessive, annoying, but still lovable baby. >=( Cats are awesome!

bjornredtail

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ungatt Trunn II

Primary servers went offline. It's fixed now so don't worry about it. I'll have maintenance team take a look at it to make sure the commies didn't try anything.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Thank you, Im really happy with it. One of my best /Ideas/ in a while. still gotta touch up a few things still.

And of course im a show off. What good is being an awesome artist if you dont show off  :P

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't really have any talents that could be shown off on forums.  :o
DIE HIPPIE DIE