Started by Firetooth, August 04, 2009, 12:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

Ummm... Okay then.

So, I guess manga conversation isn't wanted here. -_-

Usually it isn't. But have you ever had a big, fat, adoring, purring, fluffy cat lay on your stomach and lick you ALL OVER YOUR FACE and nibble your ear while you're trying to type. 'Cause I'm doing it right now. O_o

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 02:50:26 PM
Ummm... Okay then.

So, I guess manga conversation isn't wanted here. -_-

Usually it isn't. But have you ever had a big, fat, adoring, purring, fluffy cat lay on your stomach and lick you ALL OVER YOUR FACE and nibble your ear while you're trying to type. 'Cause I'm doing it right now. O_o
Nope but my cat is always climbing over me and nagging me when he's hungry :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

If I stay asleep long enough, he cries outside my door and scratches it. If I go in a room without him, he cries and scratches. If I go to bed and he doesn't like it, he cries and scratches. And once he's in the room, like if I'm about to go online on my laptop, he lays on top of it. If he sees clothes on the bed, he assumes I'm getting dressed and lays on top of them.

He's so pathetic, I can even wrap him in a fluffy blanket and he won't care. I can carry him in one arm on his back like a baby and he won't care. In fact, that's how I have to clean the dishwasher sometimes and open doors so he won't have a heart attack.

I think he's lost his mind. O_o

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 02:56:29 PM
If I stay asleep long enough, he cries outside my door and scratches it. If I go in a room without him, he cries and scratches. If I go to bed and he doesn't like it, he cries and scratches. And once he's in the room, like if I'm about to go online on my laptop, he lays on top of it. If he sees clothes on the bed, he assumes I'm getting dressed and lays on top of them.

He's so pathetic, I can even wrap him in a fluffy blanket and he won't care. I can carry him in one arm on his back like a baby and he won't care. In fact, that's how I have to clean the dishwasher sometimes and open doors so he won't have a heart attack.

I think he's lost his mind. O_o
Oh but I like my cat, lol.

Takara

Don't get me wrong. I love my baby. But when he can sit outside your door for two hours STRAIGHT just crying his little throat out, it starts to get a little out of hand. -_-;

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 03:00:34 PM
Don't get me wrong. I love my baby. But when he can sit outside your door for two hours STRAIGHT just crying his little throat out, it starts to get a little out of hand. -_-;
Lol my cat doesnt do that but he does tis kinda cute mostly annoying mrweoerw alot of the time :P

Takara

Mine is more like, MEEEEEOOOWWR!! WRRROOOORROOWMMMOOOWRRR? MEEEEEOOOOWWWWRRRROOOOWMMMRRROOWW???!!! *scratch scratch scratch* MEEEEOWWWRRRROWWW! MEEEOW? MEW? *scratch scratch scratch*

I have three cats. The other one is a SPAZZ. In the morning, my cat and him go tearing around the house, running along the backs of the couches and slamming into doors and sending shoes flying. And the old one literally YODELS. Plus, we have a stray we feed and she's perfectly comfortable with humans. So if I open the door to feed her, she just sticks her head right in, like, heeeeeeey guuuuys! The little spastic cat who we call Sparky (not my baby) always sits outside the sliding glass door, so we call the outdoor cat his girlfriend. XD

And then we have two bearded dragons, a snake, a leopard gecko, and three fish. O_O

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 03:10:25 PM
Mine is more like, MEEEEEOOOWWR!! WRRROOOORROOWMMMOOOWRRR? MEEEEEOOOOWWWWRRRROOOOWMMMRRROOWW???!!! *scratch scratch scratch* MEEEEOWWWRRRROWWW! MEEEOW? MEW? *scratch scratch scratch*

I have three cats. The other one is a SPAZZ. In the morning, my cat and him go tearing around the house, running along the backs of the couches and slamming into doors and sending shoes flying. And the old one literally YODELS. Plus, we have a stray we feed and she's perfectly comfortable with humans. So if I open the door to feed her, she just sticks her head right in, like, heeeeeeey guuuuys! The little spastic cat who we call Sparky (not my baby) always sits outside the sliding glass door, so we call the outdoor cat his girlfriend. XD

And then we have two bearded dragons, a snake, a leopard gecko, and three fish. O_O
Very intersing, I have a fluffy ginger cat (had a 16yr old white one but she died :'(), a fish and a cocker spaniel...had a few rabbits and guinea pigs but they all died, well as a fwe more fish.

Takara

My cleaner fish always die the first week. We finally got one that lasted longer, but he didn't clean at all. He's still around, so we just bought another cleaner fish and so far this one is working out okay.

My cats don't like the vacuum cleaner. And my mom's vacuuming. O_O

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 06, 2009, 03:15:11 PM
My cleaner fish always die the first week. We finally got one that lasted longer, but he didn't clean at all. He's still around, so we just bought another cleaner fish and so far this one is working out okay.

My cats don't like the vacuum cleaner. And my mom's vacuuming. O_O
Same, and my old cat didnt like paper bags.
My new cat eats anything, including toblerone and muffins (which are poisonous to likkle kitties), and if we dont feed him what he wnats he goes kills like 5birds (hes a really good hunter, which isn't good for the garden!) >:(

Sabriel

My cat doesn't like the cleaner too. She's not really scared of it, but she keeps her distance. When we vacuum, we lift chairs up on a table. She sits on a chair every time because it allows her to have a nice, raised position, and from there she glances at the cleaner :D
Actually, my cat is mortally afraid of deodorant. When she sees it, she runs the fastest she can.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Пойдите умирают в отверстии