Rise of the homer-platypuses

Started by Firetooth, August 04, 2009, 06:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Dont make me kill your computer.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

NO my computers half dead already

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Daryn

Quote from: Krowdon on August 14, 2009, 08:20:18 AM
Your a Bunny Girl.

krowdon

where's ur ava from?

i think i've seen it before
Pies.

Krowdon

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

sweet. i guess. It would be funnier if It was Zero Kiryu spinning arouns a leek.

Sabriel

Geez Daryn, that's Inoue Orihime! How come you didn't recognize her? I recognized her at first look. And you call yourself a Bleach fan...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I watched part of the first episode and all I could think about was, "Oh my good golly goodness, Ichigo sounds just like Emil in Ratatosk Mode from Tales of Symphonia 2... Or at least when he shouts that line about flying pigs and the tooth fairy." O_o

Krowdon won't believe me! BUT I KNOW IT'S TRUE!!! I KNOW IT IS!!!

Krowdon