Rise of the homer-platypuses

Started by Firetooth, August 04, 2009, 06:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Oh yeah! I forgot about the Thong.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You know if any of my friends ever looked on here (not that they ever would) they would probably laugh their asses off  :D

Krowdon

get your freinds to sign up! oh, and I found this Great Website! Im gonna leave this up all day.

http://www.leekspin.com/

Night Wolf

Yeeeeeeeah...................................
............................................................no.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

No I was talking about getting my friends to sign up.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Please? i'll change my text on Regular.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I WANT YOU TO CLICK THE WEBSITE!

Night Wolf

Krowdon