Awesome new Drawing

Started by Night Wolf, August 03, 2009, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

And somehow I never lose and ounce of weight  :D

And no I dont need to eat more I quite simply eat when im hungry and that happens to be about once every couple days. I normally have a hand full of chips here and there to but thats it

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 05, 2009, 01:08:12 PM
And no I dont need to eat more I quite simply eat when im hungry and that happens to be about once every couple days.

O_o
I mean, that's...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Why do you think you need to lose weight? Because you don't. *pokes avvie* Perfectly healthy. ^^

Night Wolf

I never said I do....its just surprising. My friends even call me anerexic......then call me fat kid >:(

Takara

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

Takara

I gots to go too... Since no one else is on.

Oh, my friend is looking over my shoulder, and when she saw your avatar, Night Wolf, she instantly knew it was you. XD

Night Wolf

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

Wow. CURSE YOU RWL!!!

. . .

Just kidding... Don't hurt me...

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on September 05, 2009, 03:26:15 PM
O_o

All from Redwall O_o
Hmmm I havent checked any of my e-mails in forever :-\

Sabriel

Like all other people I know :-\ and I hate it. You send them an email, and they say they didn't get it. You send them again, and they don't get them again. Turns out they just can't see my mail among the bunch of other unread mail.
I really hate it.
I hate people who don't keep their mail in order. Why do you have a frickin address then??
Did I mention I hate it?

USUALLY.

Takara