Awesome new Drawing

Started by Night Wolf, August 03, 2009, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Thank Takara. She called the ambulance. You had to tell her, but still.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Jerks leaving me to have seizure and not even thinking to call 911 :'(

Takara

At least I didn't draw a mustache on your face like Krowdon would. XP

Sabriel

Hahaha really that's a bonus!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Wonder where Krowdon is, anyway...

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on September 05, 2009, 12:52:36 PM
At least I didn't draw a mustache on your face like Krowdon would. XP
:D

Takara

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Which reminds me I should probably get back to mine  :D

Sabriel

Look, really, we ahould have both be off by now :D
But in meantime my parents forced my sister to do a maths homework.

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

:D. And I have my lunch waiting in the microwave which I think I should attend to

Takara

I just had a huge cheeseburger, awesome fries, a big glass of water, and an ice cream cone. But I'm still hungry. ;_;

Night Wolf

How can you eat so much? I eat like once every 3 days and feel like im gonna burst after like a chicken strip and a half :D

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

Because food is great. XP

And I'm picky, so it's not like it was a fully-loaded cheeseburger with chili cheese fries and a water twice the size of my head. It was a plain cheeseburger, plain fries, water about the height of my head (not twice XD) and the ice cream is just plain awesome.

And for breakfast, I had two eggo waffles and approximately two bowls of cereal, plus some water. I'm just a hungry person. Call me what you may, but people (like Krowdon) could easily top that. XD

And you need to eat more, Wolfy-kun!