Awesome new Drawing

Started by Night Wolf, August 03, 2009, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Oh MY GOD SABRIEL AND BRIAR ARE HAVING SEZURES!!!

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

Noooo! Night Wolf!

. . .

*starts singing 'And Another One Bites The Dust'.

Night Wolf

Lol....your not even going to call 911? :'(

Takara

Oh yes. *dials 911*

HELLO!? YES, THIS IS TAKARA... I WAS JUST ONLINE AT THE REDWALLWARLORDS FORUMS AND ONE OF THE OTHER PEOPLE ON IT, HIS SCREENNAME IS NIGHT WOLF, JUST HAD A SEIZURE BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED A LARGE FLASHING GIF IMAGE!!!

They'll be here soon. ^^

Night Wolf

*ambulance drives by and keeps going*

Takara

HEY!!! NUUUUUU!!! COME BACK!!!! THIS GUY IS DYING!!! NUUUUUUUU!!!

. . .

I'll put him in a bunny suit...

*ambulence slowly drives back*

See? The bunny suit has power, Wolfy-kun!

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 04, 2009, 05:09:16 PMLol....your not even going to call 911? :'(

You can't suggest that! You have a seizure!

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Hey! You can't post that either! Ambulance hasn't picked you up yet and you're still unconscious!

*ambulance picks Night Wolf up and drives him to hospital where he wakes and gets a laptop so he can post*

There. NOW you can post.

USUALLY.

Night Wolf