Awesome new Drawing

Started by Night Wolf, August 03, 2009, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Theme Song: Katy Perry - Hot 'n' Cold

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Never heard it and are you talking to me?

Takara

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 26, 2009, 09:53:01 AM
Never heard it and are you talking to me?

So what if you never heard it? You can decipher from the title what's it about. And if you don't see the pun...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Ah so you /were/ talking to me

Takara

I don't know if you're trying to be rude or if you honestly weren't sure. XD

Sabriel

Oh please, that's out of question. He wasn't sure :P

USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

I honestly wasnt sure  :D
My mind is running a little slower than usuall

Takara

Okay, that's understandable. My brain always runs slow. ^^

Night Wolf

As does mine but its been running extremely slow this last week

Takara

Lawls. I need a good book or two to read this week. Or else I'm gonna die. And I mean a /new/ one. Daniel X or something. I can't bear to reread books that I can memorize every word to, and I only have a few books that I don't mind reading again and again, like Maximum Ride. Ella Enchanted was pretty good, but not something I can really read two times in a month, because I'll get bored of it. O_o

Night Wolf