Awesome new Drawing

Started by Night Wolf, August 03, 2009, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I'd wanna be an Otter if I was a Redwaller.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

l Id probably want to be a hare.

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

Well if those were the options!!!

Dragons rock. ^^ But phoenixes rule too. I'd want a wyvern, which, in my own description, is a dragon small enough to perch on your shoulder. That would be so cute and awesome.

But then again, I'd be able to RIDE a big dragon. So I'd have a dragon and three wyverns and I'd go live in the woods. Or I'd hunt you down, Night Wolf, and send my wyverns out to attack you. Then my big dragon could bring you with me to the Muffin Man as a sacrifice for his bagels. Forget the muffins. ;)

Sabriel

You can keep wyverns, we have those already and they're called lizards :P

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

But lizards dont have wings  :P

Takara

Sabriel

LOL
Maybe some do, who knows :P there are many species on Earth :P

USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 25, 2009, 04:03:58 PM
LOL
Maybe some do, who knows :P there are many species on Earth :P
:P

Takara

Zara_rose_wolf

o.O Phoenix's are like epic..... i like wolves.. but everyone else does o.O.... and ...Dragons.. are overly epic.