Awesome new Drawing

Started by Night Wolf, August 03, 2009, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 12:10:33 PM
where do you learn that stuff?

*whats to learn Japanese somewhat for Vampire Knight*

I repeat what I said earlier.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on August 23, 2009, 12:17:49 PM
I thought You didnt like Pocky Wolfy-kun?
Never even had it....sounds Gross though

Krowdon

its very yummy. Actually.

If theres ever a RWL convention,  that I go to, I would bring Pocky for you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Takara

HEY! The whole Abbey would have to come then. Sophie and Kelly and Axan and Zara... All of the clan. XP

Night Wolf

Takara

*sigh*

Okay, in "Redwall" terms, our friends form our "Abbey". I'm the Abbess (surprisingly enough), Krowdon is the warrior, Axan is the log-a-log, Sophie is our spastic dibbun, and we have a couple more people. It's just a wierd thing we like to do. You don't know a lot of them. But you just met one of the other members, Zara, who we still don't know what she is yet. ^^

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I think Zara would be a Hedgehog.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf