Awesome new Drawing

Started by Night Wolf, August 03, 2009, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Like I said it was only my second time water coloring, so it was a learning experience

Takara

Night Wolf

If you say so...im working on another one right now....a new water color I mean

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Takara

Night Wolf

and night wolf strikes again
Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 11:30:48 AM
You know what? Deep inside, I like you two!

Takara

I think he should stop posting that or else Night Wolf will have a coronary (sp?) or something.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

The new watercolour work, obviously!
Dummy.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Not even close to being done. Im currently still a sketch in progress

Sabriel

You said that as well.
I wanna see it too :D
Btw... I don't really like the skulls on black guy's wings. And as for colour of the wings, maybe red would fit more with the theme?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Oops haha  :D

Why dont you like the skulls? And no the Blue wings are unchangeable thats how ive always imagined him. But red skulls does give me an Idea  :D

Sabriel

I like the blue itself, it's of a nice shade.
Purple skulls?

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Why do you think the color of the skulls should be different?