Requesting an agent...

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 03, 2009, 05:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I am looking for a super agent with bionic parts, genetic modification, nano machines, and other tech that I can reverse engineer for the good of spam. Any takers? 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

That's me. Try to reverse engineer me and I'll have your head though.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Mods aren't any of those things, they are just drones that had their brain removed and replaced with a big blue thing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Your petty mod technology is nothing compared to the 36th century equipment my men have.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

"On that moment hung eternity. Time stood still. Space contracted to a pinpoint. It was as though the earth had opened and the skies split. One felt as though he had been privileged to witness the Birth of the World..."

"She stood tall and majestic. She radiated fury. She shouted: "Who has disturbed me?" But then, anger expelled, she felt the sadness beneath; she let her breath fall softly, like a sigh, like ashes floating gently on the wind."

"She couldn't understand why he chose to flirt so closely with the death of the world."

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I am all of those things, but me don't help n00bs! :-*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

you are the very image that comes to mind when I think of "noob" firetooth.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 04, 2009, 06:39:31 AM
you are the very image that comes to mind when I think of "noob" firetooth.
Only for you!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Firetooth

Takara

HOW COME EVERY BOARD I LOOK IN INVOLVES HOMERDUCKS!?

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on August 04, 2009, 05:45:10 PM
HOW COME EVERY BOARD I LOOK IN INVOLVES HOMERDUCKS!?
cos they pwn :-*