Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

of baby jeebus

STOP FEEDING JUSKA CITIES.

Seriously. :(
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Neobaron on August 03, 2009, 03:35:21 AM
of baby jeebus

STOP FEEDING JUSKA CITIES.

Seriously. :(
Sevah took a few but erg.

I'm tempted to revolt and just murder all his troops haha
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

He has a hell of a lot of weasels *sigh*

I'll consider some kind of reward for anyone who takes a city...  :P

Firetooth

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on August 03, 2009, 06:51:11 AM
He has a [haties] of a lot of weasels *sigh*

I'll consider some kind of reward for anyone who takes a city...  :P
Sevah to the rescue! :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Juska

Why am I catching so much flack for having cities?

All but one of my cities was captured from someone else, so technically I really didn't lock any of the land. Those cities could have been easily taken for the most part from the people who built them anyway, so if anyone else had put the effort in they could have them. It's not even like the cities are that useful, basically they just help me get beat down to sub 10k land every run because people don't realize that most of my land is in city form.

Oh, I do have one request. Can you guys please be a little more creative with the city naming? I mean I have 3 My City #1's. Props to whoever built a city with no name, I almost didn't catch that one.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Marell

Quote from: Juska on August 03, 2009, 06:11:13 PM
Why am I catching so much flack for having cities?

All but one of my cities was captured from someone else, so technically I really didn't lock any of the land. Those cities could have been easily taken for the most part from the people who built them anyway, so if anyone else had put the effort in they could have them. It's not even like the cities are that useful, basically they just help me get beat down to sub 10k land every run because people don't realize that most of my land is in city form.

Oh, I do have one request. Can you guys please be a little more creative with the city naming? I mean I have 3 My City #1's. Props to whoever built a city with no name, I almost didn't catch that one.

Haha you're right actually...I'd been thinking the whole time 'darn Juska and his cities taking up all that land'...but all those cities were in the game before you took them anyways, just not all on one person... So really theres no reason for us to complain about it  :P

Sevz

but when the cities are concentrated into 1 empire they are subjected to landgrabs and wasted turns.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Juska on August 03, 2009, 06:11:13 PM

Props to whoever built a city with no name, I almost didn't catch that one.
I do believe that was mine.  :D

Well I was successfull in murdering away a few troops but It seems Im still a few short of taking a city  :(

Juska

If someone wants to pony up the 47 billion I need to demo them all, I may consider doing so.

And what the freak! You murdered me 80 times!
Current Empires:

Shadow

Well, you did challenge people to take them back lol.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Lol, I'm just amazed they decided to 1% me 80 times, with healing that's like an entire run.
Current Empires:

Night Wolf

I used  roughly 200 turns murdering. 

Marell

Quote from: Sevz on August 04, 2009, 12:34:35 PM
but when the cities are concentrated into 1 empire they are subjected to landgrabs and wasted turns.

As in perople attacking him thinking he has a lot of free land? Thats not Juska's fault, thats people being stupid.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Juska on August 04, 2009, 03:27:08 PM
If someone wants to pony up the 47 billion I need to demo them all, I may consider doing so.

I might do this. For the good of the game. I'm not exactly doing anything at the moment... 30bil advance payment so you can get demolishing? Message me. #14 :D

Firetooth

Juska just got pwned

Citys     My City #1
My City #2
My City #3
My City #4
My City #5
My City #6
My City #7
My City #8
My City #9

Noob DefenseApparently this has no namePort HavenBooglattaBoogamorBlair AthollEdinburghSlayerProtectorTooeleKortarissJoker24Cursed be he who takes this awayCursed be he who takes this citykiromaroCersanduWolf citySnow FangHouse Katana
Noob DefenseApparently this has no namePort HavenBooglattaBoogamorBlair AthollEdinburghSlayerProtectorTooeleKortarissJoker24Cursed be he who takes this awayCursed be he who takes this citykiromaroCersanduWolf citySnow FangHouse Katana