SRA, JOIN TODAY

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 30, 2009, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Takara

There was some sort of ban Krowdon wanted lifted. That's why she was posting all that anime. (I just posted it for fun.)

Briar

Ungatt and Night Wolf tried to implement a no anime in the spa room rule because HUGE picures kept being posted and it was really annoying because every topic would turn into an anime love fest.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

YEs so I started fighting back with the 7s  :D

Zara_rose_wolf

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Zara_rose_wolf

o.- i like have been watching everyone for like while now...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

-smacks her- -.-" dont insult me.. I AM YOUR OVERLORD!

Takara

Hey. I am the leader of the awesome club. No one is of higher authority than ME. *pokes banner*

Briar

this explains so much Zara.....hope I've left a decent impression of myself

Takara

It's a good thing the Awesome Club Leader and Dark Overlord are buddies. Otherwise we'd have to call a war. *pulls on bike helmet*

Briar

Takara

Why do you think I put on the helmet?  ;)

Briar