How Random Can You Get?

Started by Takara, July 30, 2009, 04:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

LOL, I know that one :D Ichigo thought Renji was possessed or something (can't remember just now), and he wanted Renji to take off his gigai, but he couldn't say it in front of whole class. The point is, if Renji refused to take of his gigai he actually isn't Renji.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Lol Google will eat itself  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

Let me tell you a story about Charlie.

Charlie is genius. Alright, he's made up of a million pieces of old bubble gum. In the summer of 1976 on his way in from an Alice Cooper concert, Charlie started to melt onto the pavement. It was too hot in L.A. and he melted, like a pink wimp. Luckily there was Eric Phillips, a local crocodile that dabbled in black magic. He took pity on Charlie, and scraped him off the floor with a pair of fish slicers. He poured him into an antique soup ladle, and boarded his magic carpet. Destination: Alaska.

Eric Phillips decided to refreeze Charlie, but in his cold blooded reptilian haste, he refroze him in the shape of a Hoover. Charlie wasn't phased though, he just zoomed about the place, sucking up Inuits. The Inuits didn't mind, they loved in in Charlie's pink, tight, warm belly pouch and they refused to come out. Charlie said "I'm cool with that!" and set fire to a posh hammer to make it official. The downside was the Inuits suffocated immediately, it was air tight in there. Charlie panicked, and fired the tiny Inuit bullets into Eric's crocodile pupils. The green shape was frozen.

After a quick drink, Charlie started off on Eric's magic carpet and left for Seattle. Charlie was racked with guilt. He had killed 50 Inuits, no one needs that. He decided to spend the rest of his life putting small hair styles onto boots, monkey nuts, trumpets and spanners.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

That was a beautiful story. What do you think of my new avi :D

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Lol
I think I look sexy in a thong :D

Ungatt Trunn II

You look repulsive no matter what you are in...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

bjornredtail

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ungatt Trunn II

"cat /dev/urandom > topic" is not a valid command on 'U.T.E INTERNAL SERVER 2'
54 = 'kude' mfd.exe modify INVALID.

SERVER IS DOWN. PLEASE CONTACT MAINTIMENCE.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

bjornredtail

sudo cat - >> /var/log/syslog
Abusing root is fun
^D
sudo shutdown -r now "The server is going down for a REBOOT NOW!!!!!!!!!!1111ONE RUN 4 UR LIEZ"

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

You are not authorized to give commands on 'INTERNAL SERVER 32'.

YOU HAVE BEEN LOCKED OUT. PLEASE CONTACT MAINTIMENCE.
DIE HIPPIE DIE