Fire Vs. Ice type round for next set?

Started by Blood Wake, July 30, 2009, 03:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do you think next turbo round should be themed as?

one clan vs. another
17 (60.7%)
3 clans
3 (10.7%)
4 clans
2 (7.1%)
I do not want the next round to be like that
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Neobaron

Attack op is a super duper method for win... if you're playing leaders.

Silly Volkov.

Clans should be able to delcare war on individuals as a slot in their war listing.

Thats one of the features from FaF that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Daryn

how is unclanned emp harder to take down

ty~Daryn the noob
Pies.

Marell

Quote from: Daryn on September 04, 2009, 09:39:39 PM
how is unclanned emp harder to take down

ty~Daryn the noob

An unclanned emp is is harder to take down because they cannot be set them to enemy.

Having them set to enemy gives two main advantages:

- Unlimited attacks (no need to attempt to open attack opps. If they were unclanned, you would have a maximum of 21 attacks on them before needing to attempt to open more attack opportunities).
- No desertions when you attack them, no matter how much larger or smaller their networth is.

Sevz

Remove make attack ops and i'm switching to indy

Sorry, but see Make attack ops is a very useful game feature. Just because you can only play one way doesn't mean the rest of us can't deal with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the strongest parts of my game is INDY then casher

i don't say these things for my benefit, just stating the strategies i would use if they weren't absolutely pointless

a good leader user is limited to 21 attacks, INDY is unlim
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Juska

When will be be able to set clans to war in the current turbo round? I'm sick of this hit limit.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Sevz

it's not gonna be good news for you when there's unlimited attacks
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Juska

I have like 100k leaders.

There is already unlimited attacks on me.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAttack op is a super duper method for win... if you're playing leaders.

Silly Volkov.

Or if you are an indy who has a buddy who is playing leaders. Open atk ops opens someone up for anyone to attack. Silly Neo.

QuoteClans should be able to delcare war on individuals as a slot in their war listing.

Thats one of the features from FaF that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I liked that too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

I think you're still missing my point on why I keep pointing out all the leader perks...

Indys shouldnt have to rely on a leader to be able to be fully functional in this game.

Juska

If clans can declare war on solo's then solo's should be able to declare war on clans and solo's too.

Max a 45 credit attack limit like I said eariler and drop leader open atk.
Current Empires:

Neobaron

That would be better actually Juska, I didnt catch that suggestion before.

Sevz

an attack system like that would be gold, i'd be a different race every set, leaders are the only solid strat in this server, everything else is rather dead end and dangerous imo.

i support Juskas attack system in removal of make attack opz,
saying this, Make attack opportunities is one of my best friends for reasons many of you don't understand

Juska

Also important to note:

Players in your clans warslot should not require or use an attack credit to attack.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI think you're still missing my point on why I keep pointing out all the leader perks...

Indys shouldnt have to rely on a leader to be able to be fully functional in this game.

And you don't seem to get my point. Open atk op was introduced so people couldn't make unbreakable emps anymore. It hurts an indies effectiveness yes, but it also ensures that multi-month long land-locking emps don't occur anymore. Being able to declare war on individuals rectifies that problem, but it also makes kills ridiculously easy. That's why the feature was removed from FaF. Besides, as far as I can tell, magers have the advantage on indies in all promisance games.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

that's a ridiculous statement, Indy's usually have heaps of power, people aren't as good at indy as they are at using magers, think about the 5 years experience behind half of the wizard users

i've seen gun indies lock land from day 1 until the end of the set