Fire Vs. Ice type round for next set?

Started by Blood Wake, July 30, 2009, 03:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do you think next turbo round should be themed as?

one clan vs. another
17 (60.7%)
3 clans
3 (10.7%)
4 clans
2 (7.1%)
I do not want the next round to be like that
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Blood Wake

I think we should have another auto assigning type round where are placed into one of two (possibly more) clans at the very beginning.

those are fun, and if I'm getting new people to join, they'll see how intense the game is when you're at war. haha
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sevz

i'd much rather an unlimited attacks

leader attacks don't kill leaders unless they successfully take land style of game :D
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

I like the idea of having just two clans duking it out for the whole round.   It sounds like it would be fun.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Daryn

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 30, 2009, 05:48:16 PM
I like the idea of having just two clans duking it out for the whole round.   It sounds like it would be fun.

yes

what about the two super emperors?
Pies.

Blood Wake

we did that before, with two clans fighting and each had their own emperor, so... that was cool, I'm pretty sure Wolf Bite was the first to break the other teams emp
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Roselin Poisonblade

Quote from: Blood Wake on July 30, 2009, 03:07:19 PM
I think we should have another auto assigning type round where are placed into one of two (possibly more) clans at the very beginning.

those are fun, and if I'm getting new people to join, they'll see how intense the game is when you're at war. haha

That would be fun. I had a lot of fun during the shield round.

TheSpaceman

Never played one, so can't really comment.
But i do want my unlimited attacks back, im starvin for land as an indie.
Look up!

Daryn

Quote from: TheSpaceman on August 15, 2009, 09:34:09 AM
Never played one, so can't really comment.
But i do want my unlimited attacks back, im starvin for land as an indie.

lol, me too

limiting attack is hard on us indies
Pies.

Holby

Yes, Fire vs Ice.

But I can never decide which team I prefer to be in. Ice is obviously cooler, but Fire is fiery!
I will not deleted this

Alazar is Back

Well when is the last time we had a regular old turbo round? Or an emp round?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

TheSpaceman

We had a regular round last time, for an emp round tho i really don't know. That'd be cool too, i reckon, cos ive never done one of those either.
Look up!

Marell

Quote from: Alazar is Back on August 18, 2009, 01:02:23 AM
Well when is the last time we had a regular old turbo round? Or an emp round?

LOL, last round was normal, as Spaceman said, and the round directly before that was a Super-Emp round  :D

corradoVR6

I think that it would be interesting to have the one clan vs. another setup but with a limited amount of aid credits

rizzan

yhea one clan V.S another sounds like alot of fun
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

ohmyjapan16

I don't know how one clan vs. another would be, oh wait I do...... remember Jotun vs. Warlords of Pain last round?   :D

I would like to see three or four clans with even numbers and randomly selected players. Other than that, have it be set up with the same rules and regulations as a normal turbo round, although Corrado's suggestion of limiting aid would be interesting to throw in the mix.