Turbo Round 25 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, July 28, 2009, 09:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2009, 02:15:40 PM

Sorry for getting you killed AND smashed wolfie, nobody tried claiming my bounty/ies (I angered a few people I gather) :(
Its fine man I dont really care. I was just kidding with you.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOut of curiosity, who were None, Top Gun, Legion and Wizards of the Coast lol. Gosh, four people in the top ten I didn't know the identity of

So remember how I said I wasn't playing? Well, that was true up until the last week or so. Then I decided to try and help Juska. I was Wizards of the Coast, and if I had left well enough alone, I would have finished top 5. But instead, like an idiot, I tried to break Sevz, and failed miserably, losing 20 million stoats. I recovered back to a top ten finish, but I am quite pissed at myself.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Congratulations Sevah. You are very skilled, and your diplomacy is flawless.

Volk, I made 70 million skiffs in my first run indying, why publicize the losso f 20 million (measily) stoats?

Congrats Greg on 2nd place, wish I could have run today and bumped you up a bit.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

Thanks Snare, and everyone else that's congratulated me

:P nice work on getting Hazmat into second, i got just over double without aid, i'm happy with that even though i could of got ALOT MORE net
looks like marten is getting more popular,

no need to mention that if you had of tried, your nets would be over 10bil in a team and i'd not be noticed.

marten has just became a bank account for a stoat,
rat's just became the new GOD.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolk, I made 70 million skiffs in my first run indying, why publicize the losso f 20 million (measily) stoats?

Because 20 million is a rather lot to lose on one attack my friend. Kind of left that part out I guess. Oh, and you of all people should realize there is a big difference between indying solo and indying to send to a net storer. You wouldn't have made 70 million skiffs if you had to pay upkeep and deal with NW imposed reductions on troop production.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

your not tough signing up a name late in the set and telling everyone you don't play

you scared of getting mashed?
you wouldn't of had land access or anything to get anywhere with if we knew who you were and your intentions.

Snare may of made MORE NET with a team mate but he can beat you without a team mate.

put something solid in your insults.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Quoteyour not tough signing up a name late in the set and telling everyone you don't play

Who said anything about being tough? I just thought Juska could use a little help.

Quoteyou scared of getting mashed?

Not really, no. I just wanted to be left alone by the people who usually bug me during the set. Besides, there's no one in this game who could mash me without me mashing them right back.

you wouldn't of had land access or anything to get anywhere with if we knew who you were and your intentions.

Why should I announce my intentions exactly? Not even Snare does that. As for announcing I was playing... meh, maybe you could have made my life more trouble than it was, but you couldn't have stopped me from getting land or resources. That's just silly.

Snare may of made MORE NET with a team mate but he can beat you without a team mate.

That wasn't really the point Sevz. Thanks for totally missing it. Though as yet Snare has failed to beat me when we've faced off against each other. We usually fight to a draw.

Quoteput something solid in your insults.

My insults? As far as I can tell, I was merely responding calmly to Snare insulting me.

Sevz

attack ops, poisons, murders, standard attacks and 10k land is all i need to say.

as for this round, with the reset i reset allies.
everyone is neutral at this point in time.

Firetooth

You noobs are all doomed, so shut up and admit that my 1337 skill will pwn you...either that or checkerpaw will espy me as an indy and post my stats for all to see :'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quoteattack ops, poisons, murders, standard attacks and 10k land is all i need to say.

Sure you could make my account a barren wasteland every day, but I'd recover to still make net, and you'd be out a bunch of turns. Turns you could be using to make net. Turns you could be using to go after someone else. Turns you could be using to lock up land.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 30, 2009, 03:33:54 AM
Quoteattack ops, poisons, murders, standard attacks and 10k land is all i need to say.

Sure you could make my account a barren wasteland every day, but I'd recover to still make net, and you'd be out a bunch of turns. Turns you could be using to make net. Turns you could be using to go after someone else. Turns you could be using to lock up land.
Nope because Sevah had about6 people on his team.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNope because Sevah had about6 people on his team.

Everything he described is still a bunch of turns, given any sort of defenses on my part. Poisons, murders, opening the attack ops required, and standarding me down to 10k? It'd take a team of at least two to get all that done. So that's two people not contributing to making net or locking up land. Shoot, now that I think about it, maybe I should have just announced that I had decided to play. I could have eased the oppositions task by a third.

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteGuys.

This is stupid.

And childish, I know. But they started it!

Genevieve

Quote from: Marell on July 29, 2009, 07:59:47 AM
Out of curiosity, who were None, Top Gun, Legion and Wizards of the Coast lol. Gosh, four people in the top ten I didn't know the identity of  :P

Top Gun = Holby