Turbo Round 25 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, July 28, 2009, 09:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

quite ya rubbish, i won the set by double the second person

MY NETWORTH WAS WEAK

in this server, it's so badly unbalanced that an indy could boost someone way above what i had no problems in 1 or 2 runs.

for ME to win solo with a leader race simply proves that nobody else takes the game serious.

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

"
Incidentally, take away that 300 million in aid and I still would have been in fourth place by a comfortable margin. Take away 2/3 of the net you had at the end of the round you won, and you wouldn't have even placed in the top five."

And on the 500mil net I would've had and I'd have been in fourth by a comfartable margin.  :P Oh Checker go play a promi other then rwl, imo one of the easier promis.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on August 01, 2009, 05:54:56 AM
"
Incidentally, take away that 300 million in aid and I still would have been in fourth place by a comfortable margin. Take away 2/3 of the net you had at the end of the round you won, and you wouldn't have even placed in the top five."

And on the 500mil net I would've had and I'd have been in fourth by a comfartable margin.  :P Oh Checker go play a promi other then rwl, imo one of the easier promis.

Boo hoo, Firetooth.  Fact is, I finished fourth and you didn't.  Get over it.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Boohoo fact is I've won a set and you haven't. Get over it :-*

Btw Checkerpaw, I think you mean embarrassing, not embarrasing :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on August 01, 2009, 11:06:46 AM
Boohoo fact is I've won a set and you haven't. Get over it :-*

Btw Checkerpaw, I think you mean embarrassing, not embarrasing :D

Well, I do know how to spell "hypocrite," which is what you are.  ;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Lol with the hypocrite insult. That has to be the favorite word in RWL.

OK, here's the deal. This back and forth sniping ends now, or this gets locked.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..