Turbo Round 25 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, July 28, 2009, 09:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on July 29, 2009, 08:18:04 AM

Nobody cares, just drop it. Lol, first for half a day.

Somebody cares, or Firetooth wouldn't be bringing it up.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 29, 2009, 08:58:23 AM
Quote from: Shadow on July 29, 2009, 08:18:04 AM

Nobody cares, just drop it. Lol, first for half a day.

Somebody cares, or Firetooth wouldn't be bringing it up.
Yup, I'm a caring guy
nah no worries marell I'm not bothered I'm just pointing out to checker I'd have been ahead of him if things had gone my way
Actually it was four hundred mill :P heh heh
Half a day, bravo checker. Still, you haven't won a set have you? Or got in top three? Still got some catching up to do

I think None was windy lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2009, 09:20:27 AM
Yup, I'm a caring guy
nah no worries marell I'm not bothered I'm just pointing out to checker I'd have been ahead of him if things had gone my way
Half a day, bravo checker. Still, you haven't won a set have you? Or got in top three? Still got some catching up to do

Yes ... that might be because I've played a grand total of six or seven sets in the past three, maybe even four years.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 29, 2009, 10:07:26 AM
Yup, I'm a caring guy

Yes ... that might be because I've played a grand total of six or seven sets in the past three, maybe even four years.
In six sets time I alreyad had plenty of high finishes. Oh and on round 7:

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9474.0

Round 6, most of that is my own net (about 900mil I'd guess, sharp and marell weren't ver active and sharp poointlessly sold a ton of troops :Z)

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9304.0

Excuses excuses...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Yip, None was mine. 
Cheers for the cheap troops at the end Sevz
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2009, 11:28:03 AM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 29, 2009, 10:07:26 AM
Yup, I'm a caring guy

In six sets time I alreyad had plenty of high finishes. Oh and on round 7:

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9474.0

Round 6, most of that is my own net (about 900mil I'd guess, sharp and marell weren't ver active and sharp poointlessly sold a ton of troops :Z)

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9304.0

Excuses excuses...

I note that in the Round 7 immortalization you post this self-incriminating gem:

Quote from: Firetooth on June 29, 2008, 03:26:13 AM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 28, 2008, 06:22:40 PM
What a crazy first round back. At least I fulfilled my personal goal, getting on the immortalization. =p Even if a ton of it belonged to other people, proving once again my only skill is diplomacy...
Well, you aided me 3bil of my net :P

Thanks saladin! My first win, I made up about 4bil of the net, the rest was shael's and feathertooth's, snir forgot to run :D btw, on 22bil net I had 1.2bil skiffs saladin, so 800mil is NUFFIN! :D

Anybody can win if they get billions in aid (Edit: two-thirds of your net total) from others.

But regardless.  You seem to think I care how you've done.  I don't.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is you've been taking swipes at me for not getting a top five finish and now, in my first time back, I got a top five finish with very little assistance from others. End of story.

-----------------------------------

Blood Wake: You asked earlier how you got $30 billion when as far as you knew you didn't have any money left.  I think it's because someone (maybe even me) brought a substantial amount of troops from you off the market at the very end.  You had some skiffs and other troops still on there.

Firetooth

The primary reason I take swipes at you is because you think your good because you can espy indies and newbs, and you annoy the heck out of me.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2009, 12:26:49 PM
The primary reason I take swipes at you is because you think your good because you can espy indies and newbs, and you annoy the heck out of me.

I think I'm good (not great) because I'm a top-ten caliber player.

Daryn

Pies.

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 29, 2009, 12:39:28 PM

That's not anything to be paticularly proud of in the world of promisance-look at sevah, in one week he made what 2.5bil net.
I tell you what, go to valhall next set, sign up for cb and if you get anywhere in the top 5 I'll stop knocking you.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2009, 01:30:25 PM

That's not anything to be paticularly proud of in the world of promisance-look at sevah, in one week he made what 2.5bil net.

Hence the "good," not great.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Marell on July 29, 2009, 07:59:47 AM

Out of curiosity, who were None, Top Gun, Legion and Wizards of the Coast lol. Gosh, four people in the top ten I didn't know the identity of  :P
Legion was Axel, thats the only one I know

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 29, 2009, 01:33:39 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2009, 01:30:25 PM

Hence the "good," not great.
Pfft, by promi levels you're probably just average, I'm not above average anyway. Sevah is good, but there are better players then him.
Sorry for getting you killed AND smashed wolfie, nobody tried claiming my bounty/ies (I angered a few people I gather) :(

Neobaron

Legion was me actually. I said yes to Axel in the hopes someone would send me some free net. :)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Neobaron on July 29, 2009, 03:09:23 PM
Legion was me actually. I said yes to Axel in the hopes someone would send me some free net. :)
:o
Idk about this attack credit theme, could be interesting or boring :-\