The Dark Lord

Started by General Austin, March 20, 2003, 08:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

EREPTOR! The name itself bolts fear into the hearts of Warlords. The sight of him, the Great Eye, is enough to make anyone shudder with fear! His great Eye has subdued many to it's dark influence, drawing to it a huge army, stronger than any. No-one, it seems, has the power, the strength, and the diligence, to defeat him.

Only...

Us.

We, the brave, the few, the FREE PEOPLES!!!! We will fight, and fight, and DESTROY this evil tyrant, and restore peace to the lands again! But we are few, and his armies are many. His treachery runs deeper than you know. These dark days will determine the future of Mossflower, Southsward, and Even, Especially, the fabled Northlands. All who love peace, all who despise the evil that radiates from the dark fortress of Minas Morgul. SUPPORT OUR CAUSE! Help us with aid and vocal support against this evil tyrant!

MEMBERS OF THE FREE PEOPLES:

Ragefur The Deceiver
Bloodfur The Renegade
Orcrist The Vengeful
Austin of The Northern Hordes
And Finally, Kilk, the leader of us all.

SUPPORT THE CAUSE!! ONWARD TO MORDOR!!!!!!

Poem:

Kaarhum!
Kaarhum!
It's off to war we go!
Kaarhum!
Kaarhum!
To Ereptor we will go!
Kaarhum!
Kaarhum!
Our battle-blades we show!
Kaarhum!
Kaarhum!
Fear we will SOW!
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Show your battle-blades my men we will take some LAND TONIGHT,
we will fight for...WHAT'S RIGHT!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

I wish to join the free peoples
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Kilkenne

Those five of us are the core of the revolution against the tyranny...We shall win. We shall prevail. We SHALL preserve the freedom of all, at any cost.

Any further members are forming up as the Free People of Mossflower, contact Dead Eye, he seems to be leading them quite diligently.

Deathclaw

Fear for your life, Ereptor the Coward, my horde of vermin is growing, and they are thirsty for your blood. STRIKE FOR FREEDOM, DEFEND AND LIBERATE!

Take a stand,
Take a fall,
We all stand,
So evil will fall.

War is here,
No stopping.
Ereptor will die,
we are coming.

Cowards will hide,
Armies surrounded them.
My blade will meet yours,
Clanging metal,
Then you die, gone forever.

Evil will perish,
purged from the lands.
Good will be rewarded,
Evil dead.

You've written your death warrant,
Hide in your fortress.
WE ARE COMING!
WE ARE COMING!

Let fear be struck into your heart, Ereptor, as well as my blade.

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

Coward does not become me.  For it is you Deathclaw that is the coward.  You dare to say this and face me?  For i have heard much talk of an army that is to defeat me.  My eye pierces clouds, shadow, earth and... flesh.  Deathclaw it is you who dare to call me a coward, and you that shall pay.  My eye has seen the free vermin try to unite and form together a sort of army.  But you, you coward, you slime, you helpless vengefull creature.  I see your body start to mutate.  Over what?  Why is it that you are so intent of labeling me a coward.  For i see that is it something that owns you.  Your fear?  Your revenge?  Or is it something else.  Perhaps a ring?  For why should we have so much fear and doubt over such thing as small as a ring?  why deathclaw?...deathclaw?....death.....deee.....smmm......Sm?agol!!!!!

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

lol... Almost everyone in this topic has LOTR avatars... If I was ranked high enough, I'd join...
SMEAGOL!!! He's my favorite character...

Dead Eye

I lead the new recruits of Free People. If you are weak, send aid to the fighters. Contact me if you wish to help in the destruction of Ereptor, For I am Dead Eye, Captain of Recruits for the Free People! I serve only the rightful king of the north, King Kilk!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

~>John<~

Quote from: Dead EyeI lead the new recruits of Free People. If you are weak, send aid to the fighters. Contact me if you wish to help in the destruction of Ereptor, For I am Dead Eye, Captain of Recruits for the Free People! I serve only the rightful king of the north, King Kilk!
I am afraid not anymore, Dead Eye. You have become too weak to serve your purpose, and I, of The Hexans II, am now leader of the free people [under the five] argu with me, fine. But I can and will demolish u if u try.....with permission from Kilk
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

There is and always has been fighting between members of the council.  And i am afraid it still goes on.  To my advantage.....*evil grin*....
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

Quote from: EreptorThere is and always has been fighting between members of the council.  And i am afraid it still goes on.  To my advantage.....*evil grin*....
not much fighting....not much. I simply have...err....removed him. Now that hes out of my fur, there is no more arguing

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Deathclaw

Ereptor, I label you as a coward because instead of doing your own work, you threaten Nazgul into doing your dirty work. Stand and fight if you aren't a coward.

Ereptor

sigh.  should i defend myself?  ehh.  might as well.  
#1.  i did not threaten anyone to fight for me.  you obviously made up a lie.
#2.  calling me a coward is not going to make me mad.  but it is going to get you killed.
#3.  i think i told you to stand and fight.  i am fighting.  your hiding like a "coward" without any clan.  go ahead and face me you pathetic excuse for a redwaller.  the day is mine and you lucked out.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kilkenne

You are not fighting. You have your minions do you deranged bidding, Ereptor...that will be your undoing. When we have done away with your Nazgul, you will be the only one to kill on the lists of all Free peoples everywhere...

Ereptor

see kilk's not so bad of a guy.  geeze deathclaw why you gota get so personal.

The nine are neither living nor dead.  Therefor it will not be an easy task to kill them.  But a ranger with such skills as you....humm.....my eye is on you.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Ereptor, how do you claim you fight when you never attack me or any other in the Free Forces?